for Poisson d'avril, or April Fish?

9/4/2014 c1 animelover9890
Hahaha that was funny. He did all of that just for a paper fish lol
2/4/2012 c1 3Hallolo
Yes! Poisson d'Avril! Great idea, I would never have thought of that! I had no idea that our little paper fishes had been exportated overseas! xD Such a great day, April's Fool :) I remember sicking a fish on a teacher's back once ^^ but we don't just play around with paper fish (though it is the main activity, at least up until le lycée). Faked "interro surprise" (surprise test) from teachers, faked announcements, and pranks are also very commonplace on April 1st in France :P

Thanks for that OS!

Hallolo
12/1/2008 c1 19Katreal
Hah! April Fish *snickers* That was amusing, thank you for writing it.
11/3/2008 c1 4Isashi Sanada
International Crime Number: 1412. Location: France. Operation: April Fish.

Mission Complete.

hahaha...nice one...hilarious...^^ hope to see more from you...
10/12/2008 c1 16yolapeoples
POISSON D'AVRIL!

Ha ha ha. That was awesome.

Hakuba peut avoir un sense d'humour aussi.

Love your penname by the way!

~ Y
7/22/2008 c1 2Kebrin
Cute!

I'm not really familiar with the series, but I could follow it.

Keep up the good work!
5/11/2008 c1 6JessiTsuki
That was amusing. XD
4/10/2008 c1 LambzrawesumD
I really liked it! The "fish" idea was pretty creative and I liked how you used french into your story! Thanks for sharing it with me! ^0^
4/9/2008 c1 Chocolaty Taste
"Aujourd’hui, c’est Poisson d’Avril"

My gosh! This is brilliant!

I never really thought of it that way xD!

I guess you really learn something new everyday.

Haha poor Kaitou
4/9/2008 c1 ducksgo
“Fish! Fish! Ah! Go away! Nice fishy…”

He again tried to slap it away. He roughly tried to grab the fish, but it made his glider collapse back into a cape. He finally grasped the fist and held it before him in triumph.

“Ha! I got you, Mr. Fish!” Kaitou grinned. His expression fell as soon as he realized what it actually was. “What, it’s just a paper fish!” His eyes slipped into that bored expression and his eyebrow twitched.

XD
4/6/2008 c1 10CrashMartini
April Fish! NO! More torture! (I'm glad I only took one year of French...and we learned nothing of fish...ugh...it hurts to type the word...)

-Yoshimi Kurosaki
4/6/2008 c1 3benign intent
Poisson d'Avril! ^_^ Oh, sometimes, I miss French class. If only I'd have known this anime/manga then. But it hadn't really occurred to me this year, when I do...

Such fun, this is. Thank you!
4/4/2008 c1 36s2lou
KID l'insaisissable, rather... but it was so nice reading french somewhere I'm used to read english all the time. Thank you for this short moment of surprise and pleasure! April fool's day is one hell of a tradition in France. Kaito would probably go epileptic if he came here at this period of the year...

" 'I know you do,' stated the detective, apparently telepathic." XDD
4/4/2008 c1 8Unfortunate Circumstances
How ironic, my own story has Poisson d'Avril in it as well. I do like this story, though it is just a shade too short for my taste.