FanFiction.Net
for Your Guardian Angels

3/13/2022 c1 53Mako-clb
Strangely enough, what really strikes me about this is the way you use the character's distinctive hair colors/textures to contrast them in this quite moment.
11/27/2015 c1 2Unidentified Gem
awwwww
1/22/2011 c1 17yuMeNami
AWWWW.. I adore it. I don't have constructive criticism though. Just a bunch of praises. I actually thought they did something naughty. :)) Sorry, sorry. Been reading too much *stuff*. Anyway, this is really good. Good job!
10/27/2010 c1 4just a girl two
awwww poor Nami, but cute setting.
8/21/2008 c1 8Evercold
Ironic, that you ask for criticism for a story that is so perfect.

Your language was good, I'm usually one for not being able to imagine peoples positions when seing them described, but here I understood fully.

Also this short scene is an excellent peek into their comradeship, it has a message and it manages to deliver it.

I'm exhilarated and that might be why I'm praising so excessively (though the story truly deserves it)

Transcending beyond excellent!

-Evercold, the Brave-ish
8/18/2008 c1 Shannon
another beautiful story cherry.

it may sound strange but it reminds me a little of snow white and the seven dwarfs, when they all sleep in the cupboards so snow white can have the bed. lol.

keep up the great work, no constructive criticism nessisary.

from shannon
4/7/2008 c1 19Dragon and Sword Master
I thought that was cute, and it makes sense that they would want to comfort her from the nightmares and the haunting past that Nami had.
4/5/2008 c1 4Samps432
aaww that was adorable! great job
4/5/2008 c1 10Silverchild of the winds
Aw! so cute. It really is sweet.
4/4/2008 c1 33Loubhin
How touching...I absolutely love it...