for Memories

3/16 c8 Guest
I love it please keep writing
9/24/2020 c6 51HoneyGoddess57
Wow! Well now that was very well written, I quite enjoyed it, especially the very end of it.
8/15/2020 c5 HoneyGoddess57
Very well done, it's worth those nine years. Can't wait for the next chapter.
8/15/2011 c4 3TaxusPtero-Oneiroi
WOW! This is really cool. Sweet, but cool. I saw the thing with Odie coming when he needed an idea, but it's was fun nontheless. I hope you add more!
7/9/2011 c4 Oriongirl
Please update! This is my happy place *wink* :)
7/9/2011 c2 Oriongirl
I just wanted to say that your fics, especiall this one, are exactly the kind of continuation-material that I was looking for, and love to write myself. It's like a warm blanket on a cold night to come home and read you work. :) Fantastic, real, and epic
6/3/2011 c4 9Aussie Heroine
hey

great to see u r back! i'm loving this story so far, its nice to have one thats just about remebering an not dying or romance. Keep it up, can't wait for the nxt chpt!

Plz'n'thnx Aussie Heroine

ps thnx to for inspiring me to get back to my writing, with exams and all time just slips away. (Damn Cronus!)
5/21/2011 c4 3Feather Gambler
Sorry! Taken me a while to review!

I loved the idea. Odie-centered pieces aren't always that common and I must say you nailed it. Really liked the writing and that you put Archie's provocative side in as well.

Another great chapter!

~Toymaker
5/14/2011 c4 51HoneyGoddess57
This was a brilliant chapter; I agree that's what I would think Archie would do send a little email to Odie and whatever; truly this was beautiful, a centered one of Odie (yeah I find it centered on Odie) was great; here is another review from me; a perfect thirteenth one with no bad luck in it. lol
5/14/2011 c4 3Supreme Bookworm
THANK YOOOUUU! SOOOOOO MMMUUUCCCHHH! Okay, what I meant to say was that it's great to see that you've picked up on your story once more! Welcome back! Really like this chapter! Can't wait for more!

Magiclover13
4/14/2011 c3 3Feather Gambler
This idea was awesome! I'm glad I checked it out. You're portrayal of the characters you used was really done well.

Please continue soon?

~Toymaker =]
5/24/2010 c3 3Supreme Bookworm
Great beginning. Mind if I continue or do my own? Please answer.
2/2/2009 c3 27iamQuoz
I love the Hermes centered fics! Awsome!
8/29/2008 c3 51HoneyGoddess57
I loved it, well you do one for Neil, Herry, Odie... or something for the next chapter?
4/20/2008 c3 13Lzsmith8
Heh. Kinda figured Hermes would be the one using computers to remember his mortal friends.

And not just one, but THREE references to different Cott episodes. Pretty impressive.

Figures Hermes would miss Odie the msot out of all the heroes. Odie was the computer elite after all.

Yeay for another chapter. This is a cool idea, I hope you keep going with it. It'd be interesting to see the different ways the teams remembers their adventures.

Thanks for updating, holding on to your memories is so important. Keep writing.

Liz