for Inside Of You

9/6/2008 c1 13MisterCreamPie
Lol!

Axey, I love that song like you wouldn't even believe. xD

You silly goose. :3

Good job!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
4/9/2008 c1 13Firebloom
Hahah, dirty and well-detailed, my friend! Love it! You know I'm a serious Larxel fan, but I like soem different ones on the side!

Excellently well-done!
4/8/2008 c1 SkyeFlyte
Nice, I loved Roxie's dominat actions! XD
4/8/2008 c1 49reeby10
haha dirty... me liked! :D
4/8/2008 c1 22LifesLover
I thought you said you were innocent and wouldn't be writing scenes of this 'nature'. God, I feel like teasing you but I won't. I'm too nice for that.

Anyway... for your first lemon, and a yaoi one at that, you did a pretty good job. It's a little short and I don't think there was enough interaction between the characters to warrant the lemon that they had but it was still good.

Great job, RoxRox, nice oneshot. You're pretty good at these oneshot deals, huh? Especially when they're songfics. Oh, one thing. The beginning, the dialogue was single spaced. Sorry, but it makes it a little hard to read. Might try making it double spaced like the rest of the fic. It's okay for it to be that way with the lyrics but with dialogue, it just jumbles it.

Loves,

Lifes.Lover
4/8/2008 c1 1DillyShilly
It was okay for your first oneshot, Roxas was a little out of character...and the first few sentences could have done with editing. You should try getting yourself an editor from . I'll do it for you, if you like.

Other than that it was pretty good. I liked the ending.

Keep it up =)