for Shadows Passing

6/12/2021 c1 Guest
Hjbjbj
10/4/2020 c20 Shelby
I am ecstatic that I've found this again. I'm not sure if you even check this account anymore, but I followed this fic when it was originally being posted on the kink meme. I was way too young to even be on it, but that was the only place to find good Narumitsu fic back in the day! I remember being totally enthralled at this fic, and when I started writing my own, I would remember how good it was and how it so effortlessly drew me in. The trouble, though, was that years later, I couldn't find it again. I have been looking for it off and on for maybe five or six years, but could never remember enough details so as to be able to search for it efficiently. (And isn't that funny, given the plot) The other day, I was at work and it came to me out of nowhere - "Beckett." I upgraded my search to "ace attorney fanfiction memory loss beckett" and FINALLY I came across a fic rec list linking to it. Thank you for sharing such a great story. I am just as happy to read it now as I was when I was fourteen.
9/4/2019 c20 Guest
AAAAAA I'm crying over the damn gay lawyers You have a way with words! You should write a book!
8/13/2019 c20 potatolover136
awww this was so cutee, the story was amazing and although I wish there was more the ending was 100/10. thanks for making this~
7/8/2019 c20 3foxesandflowers
I'm crying this is so well written congratulations
6/22/2017 c20 cryingwilloow
OH MY GOD THIS FIC IS TOO BEAUTIFUL FOR MY WEAK HEART. You are such a good writer! The idea of using flashbacks to inform the reader about what happened before Edgeworth's disappearance and just ughhhh this fic is too perfect!
10/24/2016 c20 3AJ Skye
I am crying this fic was so good
7/30/2016 c9 BlueMoon
Oh no I'm crying.
I KNEW THIS FIC WAS GOING TO HURT WHEN I STARTED READING BUT I DIDN'T THINK IT WAS GOING TO HURT THIS MUCH
6/15/2016 c20 Anon
Oh my! So for some reason I thought it would be a good idea to finish the last 5 chapters in public while listening to a playlist that already makes my heart swell without reading something sooooo good. Ah it was so hard to keep myself from crying. The emotion in this is just so raw And heart wrenching. Ty for breaking my heart but also filling it with so much love. Gosh this was so beautiful :')
12/13/2015 c20 6LizzysSongs
good read, great spellinggrammar!
10/22/2015 c20 3Primrose Angel
I saw this recommended on Tumblr, and recognised you from your Dementia fic (the tears were plentiful), so I decided to give this a try. And am I glad. This is a perfect mix of angst and fluff, beautifully written and structured, and generally pleasing to read. Thank you for sharing and keep up your great work! x
7/16/2015 c20 jay
this is my favourite fic and i'd like to thank you for writing it
7/12/2015 c20 Guest
It's midnight, I've been speed reading this because my phone's at 3%, and this fic is...7 years old? You probably don't even use this account anymore but I feel like I should add to the long list of reviews. That was so, so good. I know it was, since I found myself (silently) shouting things as I read. Thank God I finished before my battery died. Like its about to now. Damn
6/17/2015 c20 50AsikIkisa
Oh my god.

This fic is amazing.

I know you probably won't read this and it is wierd to get reviews for fics you wrote YEARS ago, but um... this fic.

THIS FIC MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN.

You have successfully taken my heart, stomped on it, crushed it and then gave it back to me with 10000% more pain.

This story is amazing and so fulfilling! I cannot believe. It is really great. (and the way Miles knew how to make Phoenix not follow him by hurting him but Phoenix not giving up)

Although at one point I was sure it is going to follow the movie very closely (like, one of them would kill the other bc that was what the movie was about, but I'm so glad you didn't go there) so when i read that you decided to base this fic on that movie I thought "holy shit just fuck me up why don't you"

but i didn't expect it to hurt this much.

Brilliant work, truly admirable. Thank you for writing this. (I've seen that you have also some other narumitsu fics, i hope i won't freak you out if suddenly comments on them will start appearing)

Have a nice day.
2/3/2015 c1 2punkoffice
I THANK YOU FOR THIS. I have so many feelings right now, the writing was nice, short, simple and sweet. I had a building tension throughout the whole thing.
239 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »