for A Debonair In Despair

10/13/2016 c3 Izanami118
I wished there's a sequel! The ending made me sad!
5/4/2016 c3 Guest
Aww poor sakura, hmm please write a sequel with a happily ever after for sakura
8/3/2009 c3 35Kaira-chan15
Aww this chapter was cute! I like how Sasuke actually apologized to Sakura. That probably meant a lot to her, since he rarely says sorry. Nice story, I liked it through and through. ^_^

The ending was cute and perfect:

And as Sakura finally shut the door behind her, she was able to conclude something.

Today

She was able to save his life but she wasn't able to save her heart.

Here she was, falling for the same guy all over again.
8/3/2009 c2 Kaira-chan15
Man I'm behind on this story, as I am with so many. I need to pick up the ball. But I'm back now, with reviews!

I liked this chapter. ^_^ I still don't know what Sasuke is planning, but I can't wait to find out! Lol I also like how Sasuke is convinced that hell is frozen over. Good work!

Just one thing. I don't think the term two kunoichis works here, because kunoichi means female ninja I think, and Sasuke isn't a female:

A split of seconds of silence overcame the two kunoichis as they continue to trod the path leading to Uchiha Sasuke’s abode.
9/19/2008 c3 Malevolent Animosity
UPDATE SOON!
8/26/2008 c3 8Krystian Rivers
aw!
6/25/2008 c3 Gracel-chan02
ok
6/25/2008 c2 Gracel-chan02
Ang sama naman ni Sasuke...

Sinong Ryoma? (hindi ko kilala)
6/25/2008 c1 Gracel-chan02
e d alipin na si Sasuke?

Where are they going?

Ang lakas talaga ni Sakura.

No comment kay Sasuke.
5/10/2008 c3 9Melissax3
it's cute, i'm just sad it's over. i kinda wish that sasuke would've been the one to initiate some kind of kiss or something, and that there was just a tad more romance, but all in all, it was a good, cute fic. good job :)
5/10/2008 c3 2XyoushaX
I can somehow figure English can't be your second language.

""Well, Sasuke. This is me." she said as she stood in front of the door of the Haruno residence."

This is me... means, this is me, as I am me. "me" can't refer to a person's home in English. Ever.

Have her say, "This is my place."
5/10/2008 c3 13eljah.2
aaww.soo sweet!kawaii desu~! :D
4/27/2008 c2 7ApplelovesApples
update soon please:D
4/26/2008 c2 9Melissax3
cute. i liked it. you gotta love sasuke...
4/26/2008 c2 EliteFang
lol hell has frozen over
20 Page 1 2 Next »