for Beginnings

3/16/2020 c1 Athena2019
I’m reading all your Remus/Tonks fics (years too late, I know) and this one is so delightful! Love the humor, the quick friendship between them, and the subtle (yet noticeable) sexual tension.
8/24/2018 c1 43AshenMoon42
A really nice little scene. It's more realistic than others - as in, they don't immediately love each other - and the characters are suitably wary of one another. Good job!
7/16/2014 c1 1Potter's Muse
*sigh* This was like having a nice, big mug of delicious hot chocolate on an icy winter's day.
1/5/2014 c1 6The Unnamed Avatar
I totally forgot about the chocolate until she stopped! And out of curiosity, what kind of chocolate was it? Because wouldn't it have melted from being in her hand and her pushing it down on the cream? Unless it was wrapped, but then why is there wrapped chocolate on a cake and it says she just put it in her mouth, which means there wasn't…. Sorry, sidetracked by the little things… But I love the immediate friendship between them :)
12/14/2013 c1 stereolightning
I have to say, I totally forgot Sirius had left the room - I was so entranced as I read - and then when he came back, I thought, oh, right! Well! Guess that moment's over! It was just the two of them for a moment, and I absolutely lost myself there. I'm not sure if that makes sense, written this way. Suffice it to say - I was absorbed fully and completely.

As always, you write them with so much wit and wonderful detail. Guh. The banter, the banter! My heart bursts for the banter.
6/17/2012 c1 OrchidJen
Yay! This story was sheer perfection. It was cute, silly, witty, and realistic. I adored it. Wonderful job!
1/27/2012 c1 Kitten Kisses
This was a really cute piece, definitely. I admit I like seeing the different takes on how they first met- none are exactly the same it seems. And this was really endearing!
12/20/2011 c1 16LoquaciousLupin
I can't believe this is a one shot! you wouldn't believe how disappointed I was when I went to click onto the next chapter and it wasn't there!

lovely story, well written! :-)
8/31/2011 c1 7I Luv R-T
this is so real, i can see it all happeneing.. awesome! :)
8/26/2011 c1 owlinacloak
Aww :)
7/12/2011 c1 41Kuri333
Ayayay

I'm afraid I might look like a stalker now (reviewing all your stories at once and such). On my defence I'll just say I'm sick, and thus, confined indoors. So, I decided to devote my free time to go through your stories.

I'm having trouble to decide which one is the best, for every new one I read seems to be better than the last one.

This one was precious!

Cheers!
1/16/2011 c1 8MuggleCreator
I love Remus and Tonks fluff! Sweet!
10/8/2009 c1 19ChristinaAngel
I loved this! I loved how Remus and Tonks cleared the air about the werewolf thing, how Remus did what he always does and jumped to conclusions, how they were so flirty with each other and Tonks managed to make Remus forget about the full moon and how tired he was.
8/17/2009 c1 Rosered
Thankyou for writing this, it is my favourite version of how Lupin and Tonks may have first met. I adore how you've linked it back to Lupin first meeting Harry on the train and the hesitation over eating the chocolate then, and how Tonks has no hesitation now.
8/7/2009 c1 A.O.Y.U
Okay, so I've realized that this story is definitely my favorite of all the ones you've written, despite the fact that "it's probably been done a million times." You know what? I think it's the first time that I've read this plotline where the whole story just seems inexplicably RIGHT, to the point where I accept it as canon in my mind. Your characterizations, which are always wonderfully crafted and in-line with JKR's, are just so SPOT ON in this fic. Everything makes sense, from Tonks' clumsiness to Remus' insecurities about his condition, her sassy humor and his dry wit...I could go on and on.

I think the part I liked the best, and I can't necessarily explain why, was the one in which he sees their image in the mirror together. I think that's just such a beautiful representation of his views regarding the disparity of their characters, both physically and figuratively.

Okay, so if I continue to ramble on about this, I don't think I'll ever finish. There's just no way to describe how much I like this story except to say that the only thing I didn't like was that there was only one chapter of it. I'd love to see this expanded upon to describe more of their blossoming relationship from your perspective. Do you respond to bribery? :)
33 Page 1 .. Last Next »