for Vodka, A pyromaniac, and A Maid's Outfit

8/13/2010 c4 22BlackButterfly9
its awesome. very good
5/10/2008 c4 11Lebrezie
i want to say aw, yea a date...but i dont think that would be the proper reaction to the current situation...it should be more like...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...HA!

IN YOUR FACE AXEL!

literately...fish in the face. =P

so yeah...my sister is officially asleep...er...well she just rolled over and said 'i am so tired'

and now she is asking me what i am doing...haha...i did not reply.

anyway, this was super funny, and i love the Nami Roxas fluff...not to mention the bits of humor...very funny humor here and there.

so over all, wonderful job! and update soon! BYE! :)
5/10/2008 c3 Lebrezie
AH! that was too cute!

my sister is super tired...so i am cutting this review short (no worries chapter 4 review will be much longer) :)
4/27/2008 c4 29Immortal Fallen Angel
lol! nicely done! ha! breaking the forth wall is o so fun!
4/26/2008 c4 3luvablenerd
Axel has horrible luck. And it doesn't help that Roxas and Namine are just plain better than him at pranking. Oh, the horror of being stuck in a cart full of fish! EW!

Oh and I am supposed to tell you that my friend really likes this story! She got pretty far into this chapter before her mom called and got scary. We lost track of the time and had no idea that it was 12:30 am, but you should know that she really liked it, and that she will finish it when she can.

(I liked the little Heart of Darkness mention)

See ya later! Bye!
4/25/2008 c4 h0n3ybun
It was funny. ^^ But come on you gotta let Axel have more fun, he's always getting humiliated by Roxas. D: Please update soon. :)
4/25/2008 c4 16Mooncry
Oh! Revenge! Bad Axel!
4/20/2008 c3 2CrazyAlex-Roxymonkey1325
omg! that was so funny when Axel and the organization got drunk! Roxas and Namine are soo cute together! the kissing scenes were so cute and fluffy! ^^ This story made me smile! thank you so much for making my day! :D
4/20/2008 c3 Annie
so nice!

continue it! it's pretty cool and romantic TwT

Roxas/Namné 4evur T-T
4/16/2008 c3 9Lazyafternooner
Ha! The organization singing the beer song! I love that song and South Park

that was too funy

and all the fluff with R & N was extremely cute !

cnt wait for the nxt chaptr so keep writing!
4/15/2008 c3 3luvablenerd
I love fluff! They are so cute together! How could anyine not love Roxine?

Oh, gosh! That was great! Xemnas will never order them to have fun ever again! And as usual, it's Axel's fault. XD

(By the way, we girls love accents in general)
4/15/2008 c3 16Mooncry
lol at the beer song.

And a little aw in Rox/Nam part.

I somehow feel so sorry for Xemnas when he witnessed that spectacle. Dunno why, but if I were in his shoes, I would have died of laughter.
4/15/2008 c3 Sakuratears19
oh...my...GOD! I LOVED THIS CHAPTER! XD It was so cute!

hahaha! Mansex: "Go have fun...by NORMAL people's standards."

Zexion & Vexen: "Shit!"

LMAO! That was great i couldn't stop laughing! XDD Then, at the bar! XDD Priceless! The best!

Oh, and then, your fluff...was...AMAZING! Don't worry! I live for fluff (that's the sad thing...), nad i thought it was cute! XDD I can totally see Roxas and Namine doing that more than Sora and Kairi! XDD Roxas can pull it off...Sora, well...can't. Plain and simple.

Brilliant! Write Again soon! White Wolf!
4/15/2008 c3 29Immortal Fallen Angel
now THAT was comedy! ha! i dont think i wanna know where you learned that song! but i love it! ^^ and the fluff was the right amont! update soon!
4/12/2008 c2 9Lazyafternooner
haa, Axel the pedophile !

great chptr , looking forward to the next one

ohh and I love the RxN fluff :)

x