for Vodka, A pyromaniac, and A Maid's Outfit

4/11/2008 c2 Kit-Kat-Wafer
Oh god, I laughed so hard when I read "his unholy bodily fluid". Please update! Roxas and Namine are so cute!
4/10/2008 c2 3luvablenerd
XD I knew that was going to happen! Poor Demyx! Axel's not very good at revenge is he?

(I love fluff!)
4/10/2008 c2 Sakuratears19
Aww, both of these chapters were so cute! XDD Roxas and Namine have to be the BEST pairing ever!

Hahaa, Axel is a pedophille! XD I'm never gonna look at Axel the same again now...and poor, poor Demyx. He got the blunt end of the deal, huh?

Well, can't wait for your next update! XDD Write soon!

White Wolf
4/10/2008 c2 16Mooncry
That last part about Demyx was a bit disturbing.

And congrats on the kiss for Roxas and Namine!
4/10/2008 c2 29Immortal Fallen Angel
bwhahahahaa! poor Deymx hhahahahaa! and Axel as a pedophile! hahhaaha! thats rich! hhahhaa! update soon!
4/10/2008 c2 11Lebrezie
haha. this was great. and fluffy...although i have to say i did not get the last part...

but oh well. it was still funny.

Nami and Roxas = cuteness :)

but oh gosh...i have to go sorry (my little sis just broke her toe...yeah. i never have a boring day. BYE! :)
4/10/2008 c1 Lebrezie
haha. not only was this cute, but it was hilarious! haha

honestly i had not expected Roxas and Nami to pull off a prank like that...especially Nami, haha.

but this was so great. :)

and that yaio crack. nice!

keep writing! BYE! :)
4/9/2008 c1 16Mooncry
LOL! That is one of the most scandolous pranks I have ever read!
4/9/2008 c1 9Lazyafternooner
make it a chaptr story make it a chaptr story make it a chaptr story

:D

haa was very funny and sweet at the end ^~^
4/9/2008 c1 3luvablenerd
Holy frick, that was hilarious! Words escape me! XD If you write another chapter, I'll read it! Two thumbs way up! Bravo!
4/9/2008 c1 29Immortal Fallen Angel
*bursts out laughing* HOLY SMUCK! GAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU WIL MAKE THIS A CHAPTER STORY! hahahahhahaha! i love it! hahahhaha
4/9/2008 c1 Kit-Kat-Wafer