for Got It Bad

7/29/2016 c1 Guest
It has been eight years. No second half. I'm dying, there are NO good stories for Jimmy/Millie, or really any for Thoroughly Modern Millie in general, so if you do decide to pick up your writing, a multi chapter story would be much appreciated! Love your work!
1/23/2016 c1 lovemusical24601
Hey!
I'm going to be in a production of Thoroughly Modern Millie and I've recently become obsessed with it. I am loving this fanfiction, and I know you haven't worked on it since 2008, but if you ever see this or have the chance to update, please do :)
8/15/2015 c1 Pk4
It's been 7 years... This is the only good Thoroughly Modern Millie Fanfic...
3/1/2013 c1 1The Remedy in the Sickness
Aww..poor Jimmy really does have it bad. Thanks so much for writing this, there aren't many pieces for "Millie". Just saw the play and now I've got it bad too! Lolz XD
1/24/2013 c1 C.W
So..
I'm Millie in my musical...
and I LOVE this. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE keep writing it.(:
Thank you so much!
9/30/2012 c1 9koalacutie
It's been freakin 4 years! How could you do this to us?
7/25/2012 c1 10ShyandStarryEyed
"The other part of this two shot is coming soon" my behind! You must upload the second part, please! For someone who desperately wants to read the second part!
7/11/2012 c1 thewhiphand5
That was really good! I think you captured the characters well and it fits with the plot.
2/15/2012 c1 80JackieStarSister
I like this. Your writing and characterization are well done. I hope you'll post a second chapter sometime.

I only saw one error: "Fiancé" has only one E when it refers to a man.
1/4/2012 c1 7Isisisawesome
Ahahaha that was adorable! Plz upload the nxt chap!
7/17/2011 c1 13jedigirl627
Love this! Please write more Millie/Jimmy stuff! You know the characters quite well. You're just the person to do it. Keep up the good work!

~ Nika
4/3/2011 c1 1purropolisprincess
i like this a lot and cant wait for the next part
1/9/2011 c1 Denfehlath
OMG this is my school play and i'm playing Alice one of the pracilla girls. Please update!
10/11/2010 c1 evol love
Hey, are you going to post a second chapter? I really like this fic! It's really great writing.
9/22/2010 c1 44dynamic-instability
Yay! I'm in this show! I play Dorothy! It opens tomorrow! *excited*

Oh, also, your story is lovely, and I truly hope that there will be a part deux.
40 Page 1 .. Last Next »