for Got It Bad

7/10/2010 c1 1greenpanda007
"soon" as in, two years ago soon?
6/20/2010 c1 3Hedwig466
Yay! I love it! Considering this was written two years ago, I don't think the next one's coming soon.. If there's a chance it is, I can't wait! I love TMM.. If it's got a chance, please update soon!
4/22/2010 c1 KCurley
This is adorable and sweet, please keep going!
3/7/2010 c1 4readingtothemoon
WHAT HAPPENED TO THE OTHER PART? *sniffles* I really want to read the rest of the story.
3/5/2010 c1 7DragonGirl404
ZOMG! MORE MORE MORE! This is great, and you've got it so that everything the char.s say is rlly in character. In shorter terms, This is freakin awesome!
2/9/2010 c1 2LikeButterOverTooMuchBread
i love this! it's been almost two years though... still planning on writing the second chapter?
11/15/2009 c1 5Rosie1392
YAY! I'm so happy there are Millie fics out there. I am currently in TMM (we are half-way done with our performances) and I have been thoroughly (hehe) charmed by Jimmy's character. Great job with the fic! I hope you continue!

~MionePotter1592
10/5/2009 c1 4panda lover
It was super good! You should add more soon. The only thing is you spelled Priscilla wrong, but that is the only thing I could say about it. Add more soon!
7/14/2009 c1 unused.and.vacated
Hey, I'm gonna be in this play at my summer program-thingy!
6/4/2009 c1 always.here.forever
aww, i love this fic; on a whim i decided to see if there were any Millie fics. This fic totally blew my mind. I love how you kept the characters totally in character, and didn't tarnish their personalities.

this fic just made my day :D
5/16/2009 c1 21Swyn Song
You know, it's awesome just finding out that there are Millie fanfics, but when I read this so far, I got even more excited. This is really good; you're keeping everyone in character quite nicely, and I did wonder how many private conversations Herbert and Dorothy dot to have. So, here's looking forward to part two of your twoshot!
5/11/2009 c1 42Ieyre
This is cute-I like seeing a missing scene from the musical (which I was in and probably have memorized). Jimmy was such a sucker for love.
4/15/2009 c1 flowergoddess
aw! i lovelovelove millie! my favorite show! you should do a lot more points from jimmy's point of view! keep it up!
4/11/2009 c1 BeautifulSinger
I've never seen Thoroughly Modern Millie just read about it.

But I like this, very good! :)
4/10/2009 c1 RJ
I love Millie! and i'm so glad to see that there is at least one story on this website! I was so happy! And I love What Do I Need With Love so this story is awesome! I can't wait for the update!
40 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »