for Holiday Happenstance

2/20/2013 c1 4Chiblette
OMG why?! I think you need to write more on this, yeah? You are a brilliant writer! I loved this soooo much 3 *mwah*
11/11/2012 c1 Gravity's Child
That left me trying not to laugh the entire time. I need more chapters please.
7/28/2010 c1 1Kawaii Tenshi no Shi
What an awesome story! I love how you set everything up! I hope you do continue it soon.
1/3/2009 c1 3Michi P
That was awesomely funny. Great writing, can't wait to read more!

~Michi P.
8/23/2008 c1 25Shounen-Ai
I love this! It's so cute and hot at the same time!
8/19/2008 c1 1Chibi-Chaaan
oh dear.

how do you make everything so serious and yet so hilarious at the same time?

sa-nap. that was just brilliant. pure brilliance, I say.
7/22/2008 c1 antidegenerate
lol i really like this fic.. so much potential =D

update soon?
6/6/2008 c1 3nanachan87
I'M GOING TO MARRY U NARUTO!Man, if there's juz a hot guy with a hell of fortune like Naruto, all girls will be swaying for him by now, including me hahahhahaha...

Naruto is so considerate of Sasuke. I love this story!

Anyway, this first chapter makes me want to read more...So, please update soon, ne...(^^)
4/13/2008 c1 Masu-chan
OMG hahahaha!

This had me laughing so hard xD and I love your Naruto xDD

Sasuke is kinda occ xD being all peer pressured and idk just being kinda weird hehe :P he's still cute xD

please update soon :D i totally love this xD hahaha
4/12/2008 c1 tysonandkai
good chap keep writin!
4/12/2008 c1 1Lightwings
That is an awesome story. Really good writing and all. I like the idea of an older and filthy rich Naruto. I really can imagine how Naruto looks *droll* and weren't he for Sasuke... O/o

Can't wait to read the next chapter.

So cya

Angel Light
4/11/2008 c1 yamisxn
This was a great chapter! I can't wait to read the next one! I hope that Itachi is surprised when he figures out that Sasuke is bi and did stuff(or it together-hopfully- with Naruto), it will be good to see a fic where Itachi isn't all-knowing about Sasuke. I hope the next chapter comes out soon!
4/11/2008 c1 2Jay-Jay51
Hey, great start although I wonder if Sasuke can last a week! Also, Sasuke's coming across as very feeble so perhaps in the next chapter we could see a bit more development of his personality? Anyway I really like it so far (especially Naruto!)and I hope to read more soon!
4/11/2008 c1 15K and Jazz
This is really good

plz continue
4/11/2008 c1 usagi1515
that was hot, write another chapter!
21 Page 1 2 Next »