for Heart of Destiny

8/26/2009 c35 Lauracroft55
I am so glad that you have posted another chapter up! I really enjoyed the get to know your favorite charater in Chapter 34. I cannot wait to see what Rolan can do in his true form. Good thing that Jax and Sota were paying attention and breaking the fourth wall there to explain the Todo's two names xD I am looking forward to the next chapter.
8/23/2009 c35 1Scorch406
The Grudge match begins. Hopefully Mina comes out victorious. Looking forward to what Rolan can do in his true form
5/31/2009 c34 4N0L0NG3R1NU53
Ooh! I love this chapter! It's awesome!
5/31/2009 c34 82Mrfipp
Hehe, Jax is alive and the first thing he does is something pervy.

MAR? Hmm. . . Oh yeah! I watched it, kind of, when it was on Toonami for a breif time! I miss Toonami, why did it have to leave is? And Tom's last shape sucked.

Eh? A new Keyblade?

So Snow is one of the Pincessess huh? Dammit.

3/19/2009 c33 neoblacksmith17
arrg! the clifhanger! well the story is very good! i want to know wat happens next! hahahaha keep up the good work! good luck!
3/8/2009 c33 Lauracroft55
Not the sofa! .

I am glad that Kai is now back in the picture :) (*fangirl scream*)...And that Mina finally got her feelings out to Sota before it was too late. Please post the next chapter soon, I'll give you cookies! Please!
3/6/2009 c33 1Scorch406
Great chapter. An intense fight between two lovers always makes for a good reading. Looking forward to the next chapter. Sounds like it'll be a funny one
3/2/2009 c33 82Mrfipp
So Kai is back, and it looks like Mina and the others are in deep trouble, huh?

Tom: Tch, flowers, yeah, like that's gonna do much.

Kuchiki Byakuya: Bankai Senbonzakura Kageyoshi.

Tom: Eh? (gets covered in Bankai) IT HURTS! IT HURTS! It's very pretty, BUT OH GOD IT HURTS!

Tanith: Fear the pink bitch, fear it.

3/2/2009 c33 4N0L0NG3R1NU53
...UPDATE. SOON! I MUST KNOW WHAT HAPPENS! And, I'm sick. I feel like crap. ;.;
1/18/2009 c32 Guest
Sorry for the late review again.

I think this fight between Jax and Sota was pretty good. It helped calm me down when I was having an anxiety attack so that was a good thing too. I guess I owe you thanks for that. Lol.

Hmm a fight between Jax and Mina sounds exciting. Can't wait to read it and looking forward to their drawings too.
1/13/2009 c32 82Mrfipp
Just thought of a theme song for this fic: Velonica by Aqua Timez. I love this song.

Oh-ho, this is getting good, Jax is down for the count, now let's see if Mina can zap some sence into him.

1/13/2009 c32 Lauracroft55
I am guess I am weird because I thought this fight was good. I wonder who Sato is referencing as "he". I guess I will find out soon enough :) I cannot wait for the next chapter and see how Mina handles her fight with Sato. I am glad that Jaxism are alive in well in the get to know your favorite charater(though Jax is now..not in good condition in the story).

I really liked of Sota's attacks in the fight called Black Nova. I pictured it like Hei's Dragon of the Darkness Flame attack ^^ I think that makes me ultra nerdy.
1/11/2009 c31 Lauracroft55
I can't wait for the fight between Sota and his friends. There is going to be a ton of drama! The flashback was interesting...what was Mina doing in ice? I guess we will figure it out later ^^ I really liked the interview with Vesper and Rolan. You can't lose with yo mama jokes, Dark Knight and Oprah references :) Please post the next chapter soon!
12/17/2008 c31 Mrfipp
You just have to love those sappy father-daughter moments.

Sweaty weapons? Is that how they really fought in the manga/anime?

(Insert bad soap opera music)

Bow-chika-bow-wow. F**k, I really have to stop doing that.

(More soap opera music!)

12/17/2008 c31 1Scorch406
Wow. That last part was great. Can't wait to see what happens next.

Also the new drawings were pretty good and the last chapter was good as well.

Looking forward to the next update and more drawings of the heroes and villians.
102 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »