for The Prince and His Dolphin

8/6/2008 c2 jazzy
its unique. I like the last three lines the best. made me laugh. :D
8/6/2008 c2 Iky
this sounds like a good story, i cant wait to c wat happens next
8/6/2008 c2 2CopyNinAstral
I am in love with the last part~

~Astral~
8/6/2008 c2 Shimari Angel of Doom
I'm glad you updated, and hope you will continue to update.
8/6/2008 c2 2Ally Plz
It's short... sure... but it's nicely done :D

Though I wanted it to be longer, I know you struggled...

MORE PLZ
8/5/2008 c2 5BlackDove-alchemist
YES! AWESOME! Damn, I thought this was dead, so imagine my surprise to have an update in my inbox. Really made my day.

And did you know you have anonomous reviews disabled?
8/5/2008 c2 11NeptuneMare
Not bad. Not bad at all! A little short, but hey, that's okay. It's still in the works. Please update soon! I'm quite interested in this! Hehe, Iruka talking with da fishies. Quite excellent. XD

Cheers, and happy writing!
8/5/2008 c2 1Ryu Earth
no! this was good! i liked this chapter so no beating yourself up ok?

thanks so much for the update! it was really cute! =D
8/5/2008 c2 CTraffic
XD 'Fine. I shall not leave your sight."...'I'm running away the first chance I get.' I LOVE THAT. :3 please update soon!
8/5/2008 c2 23tntfriday13
I think this chapter is cool! I can't wait for the next one (I want to know what happens!) ^ ^
8/5/2008 c2 10fan girl 666
sounds like a really cool story and very cooliels on the first two chapters
8/5/2008 c2 Scarletty
Very nice! Please up-date soon!
8/5/2008 c2 3icestar-comet-moon
that was an interesting chapter (yay verbal repartee! =))

the sentence about Iruka calling the natives on them, though Kakashi's group doesn't want to harm the native could flow a bit better... (like that sentence could) but I'm not sure how... (sorry for the unhelpfulness)

sankyou for the new chapter.
8/5/2008 c2 14Alley of the Labyrinth
I want to read more Sweet JoB
8/5/2008 c2 Stinky Horowitz
I really like what you've set up so far. This alternate universe is extremely interesting-none of the deaths or duties that define canon!Kakashi are in play here. That gives you plenty of room to characterize Kakashi differently, especially with Obito as a long-time best friend. Maybe Kakashi is still a slacker playboy, and Iruka is still conscientious, but this time Iruka will have the grief-ridden background. I can't wait to see where you take this, and I love desert islands, ships, and rich kingdoms as settings.
69 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »