for Songs of Illness

11/20/2017 c1 2thedarkgodoflies
hey im under a new name now i know its been years but i wanted to say. to those waiting . i will never finnish this story. sorry. but my hellsing and buffy storys will be moved to my loki acct.
11/4/2008 c2 2yaoilover6969
awesome story me can't wait until you add more chapters i loved this story please please please. ^_^
10/24/2008 c2 56David boreanaz's wife247
cool sweet story update soon
4/17/2008 c2 SakuraSaku
*fangirl scream and hugs* So kawaii~
4/17/2008 c2 15Riku-Aura777
Yep, I liked this chapter. The health problems begin! Will Eiri's health completely drop or will he end up being not so bad off? Trust me, I absolutely love Eiri, but I also enjoy him suffering, so I hope his health really takes a turn for the worst. I know, I'm evil.

Anyway, good chapter. And you updated rather quickly. I always like that. Update whenever.
4/15/2008 c1 SakuraSaku
no! I want more~ poor yuki... he always seems to be the one to get sick! xD

I loved it so far but I am dying to read more!I really hope more people review soon so you will post a new chapter! I really look forward to things to come~
4/14/2008 c1 Riku-Aura777
Your grammar and spelling's not bad, just a few mistakes here and there. Though, my only question is will the chapters get longer? I don't neccessarily mind short chapters, this is just a curiosity question.

The idea of this story seems interesting, even though not much of anything happened in the first chapter. I hope you'll update.
4/14/2008 c1 stop now
If you don't want to get a mean review, don't post substandard 'writing' on a public forum. Go post it on a blog where your little buddies can coo over you and tell you how great you are.

You have no clue about punctuation, capitalization, sentence structure - in a word - no concept of basic writing and English rules.