for Runaway

9/25/2020 c26 103Razell
I wonder if Marko was going insane from being separated from his pack? I mean, he was clearly going insane, hallucinating and attempting suicide...

It makes sense that a predator that had to kill humans to survive would have to lose their sense of morality. Otherwise, they would all just walk into the sun or become like Star, going to desperate measures to either prevent the change. If she hadn't managed to get free, she either would have starved or dusted herself. That doesn't justify the cruelty and needless killing to me, but humans are the same way. In some ways, we're probably worse. We don't have to kill each other to survive (except in some extreme situations, like self defense) we choose to do so.

I felt bad for many of the humans in this story, except for Ralph, Dale and, of course, Debra... Sometimes there are characters so obnoxious the reader just wants them to die already. Debra was one of those characters. Pete was a good bro, Douglas was weird but faithful, that cashier was just in the wrong place at the wrong time, the old lady was just being kind and that poor guy at the end just had the misfortune of looking like Marko.

Imagine if the government had gotten their hands on Marko... He'd have ended up as someone's science experiment. The government would cover it up, of course, probably the same way the Boys did. If such things existed, the government, especially the military, would be drooling over the chance to get their hands on something like a vampire or a werewolf. A near unstoppable killing machine that can self-replicate quickly and easily (if they know how, unlike Marko). Properly trained and indoctrinated, or just dropped off newly turned to cause chaos, they'd be a force to be feared.

Paul. So loyal. Best bro, he was even willing to stand up to David to save Marko. A true friend.

Paul and Pete would have gotten along well, I think. True friends. I was sad about Pete, but he just wasn't vicious enough to be a vampire. Douglas, on the other hand, just screams Tzimisce to me (yes, I made a VTM reference). A self-proclaimed mad scientist with an unhealthy obsession with vampires and sufficient knowledge of genetics and mechanics to create a DNA based vampire tracker and vampire rats? Nightmare fuel.

Marko is my height? 5'6"? But he's much better looking, even in vampire mode.

On less dark topics, Marko waking up in the morgue was funny. When anything involving a morgue is the funny part of the story, you know it's Dark with a capitol 'D'. A vampire being mistaken for a (non-undead) corpse and taken to the morgue. I can see that happening. And vampire rats. I read a story, a professional story, that had two vampire canaries and a vampire rabbit among it's characters... And it wasn't a children's story.

The battles, David vs Marko and The Boys vs Dale were like Godzilla movies. That place must have been wrecked when it was all over, even without the bodies.

Kudos!
9/24/2020 c14 Razell
Marko is going to be in so much trouble... Poor guy, he just wants a little respect. As I told another author, I think Marko is so cruel to his prey (in canon) in part to prove himself. He's a deadly predator that people don't take seriously. He's the Little One, the easiest to pick off, the weakest. That's what his enemies think, anyway. Until it's too late. It's like that meme: He looks like a cinnamon roll but could and would rip you apart with his bare hands...

The part where he was wondering about whether being staked would really kill a vampire was almost painful. That scene really upset me as a kid, all the blood and screaming. It's not triggering or anything, though. I just don't like it.

Paul is a good bro. I thought Jenny would be better than that. He defied David to try and save her life and she had to go and do that.
Pete's a good bro too. Peter and Paul. Now they just need Mary.

I really hated Debra. Good riddance!

I normally try to finish a story before I comment, but my eyes are getting tired, so I'll have to finish it later.

Kudos!
4/14/2013 c26 2Lostboysfanatic
WOW! Your story was absolutely amazing, i've never read something so perfect, it had me in tears and on the edge of my seat, you are an amazing writer, i think this story should win an award to be quite honest :) well done :)
2/9/2013 c7 12RandomObsessions123
Well... Marko had officially went over board. Next just wave a banner that says 'Hey! Vampires are real! Look at my teeth and eyes!'
12/27/2012 c1 Jinxxnixx
You don't know how many times I've read this story. This is like, what, my 30th time reading this?
12/30/2011 c26 29MysticalKC
Amazing story! I love it! :D

Love the ending, it made me smile! :)
12/29/2011 c26 NotanAccountAnymore
Fantastic! I love the end, the guys do have emotions as hard as it is to believe. I'm glad you let them all live and Max didn't do anything too harsh to Marco. I can't wait for your next story, thanks :)
12/14/2011 c25 NotanAccountAnymore
Definitely a violent chapter, but quite good. Marco and David working together to beat the slayer was a great way to show them being back together as a group? I hope? Please don't let Max want to have Marco killed, I think that may kill them all. Please update soon, thanks :)
12/12/2011 c25 26234TheColorOrange
~Spazzes~ WOA! I love it! :D Go Marco! Go Dougless! Go everyone except Miller and Dale (who cares about them, they a midnight snack :D)
12/12/2011 c25 29MysticalKC
Amazing chapter! I love it! Please update soon! :D

This chapter had me on the edge of my seat! :)
12/4/2011 c24 26234TheColorOrange
Pleaseeeee update this soonn!
8/6/2011 c24 Misspelled
I love this. I really do. I loved David in the movie, and you just seem to be adding more onto his character, and not keeping him strictly movie based, I love that :) Although, it always seems that its my favorite people who die, which totally isn't fair D: But anyway, I love what you're doing with David, you're opening him up, showing his clever, smart, and merciful side, keep up the badass work, I look forward to new chapters :3
8/1/2011 c24 XxDrenchedInSinxX
Once more I am to lazy to log my butt in! lol but wow. Awesome chapter! I can't wait for the next! I sware I was at the edge of the seat. My mom looked at me like i'm nuts! Update as fast as you can when you have time! I love this story! :)
7/21/2011 c24 nicky1992
I can't do more than 1 review per chapter, so I didn't log in for this one, but did you change this chapter since you put it up? I'm thinking the first time I read it David was not so harsh at the end - as in he didn't cut him and say he should have let him die. I could very easily have been dreaming, or did you change it?
7/21/2011 c24 NotanAccountAnymore
Great chapter, I love the caring side of David and I am really glad he won. I would love to see what happens when they get home, and Marco and David go talk to Max. Please update again soon, thanks :)
106 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »