for The Harmony Bond

6/1 c22 Guest
Why get involved with the stupid weasleys at all?
6/1 c10 Guest
Too much bullshit. Too much smart people being fucking stupid. Too much people not doing what they know they should instead allowing themselves to be talked into stupid decisions by strangers they know not to trust. This is all bullshit and it’s retarded.
6/1 c8 Guest
His mistakes turn out for the better? What fucking crack are you smoking? Bullshit bullshit bullshit. This dumbledor is just another hidden dark lord.
6/1 c5 Guest
So hermione parents just let her go off with a stranger? Bullshit bullshit bullshit.
6/1 c4 Guest
Sorry no that’s not good enough. They didn’t do shit to prevent more torture for Harry. Story starts off as garbage if he goes back. They have no reason to listen to or believe dumbledor and lots of reasons not to. Bullshit. Bullshit. Bullshit. You're full of bullshit
3/4 c85 apls79
This is a great story. I really hope it is not abandoned.
2/9 c18 6PinkMusicalCherry
This is fascinating. The only British dentist I know of vaguely is Mike Mew (and his father John Mew) and they both go by Dr Mew I think! Maybe it’s more recent that some have switched from the Mr title?
2/8 c85 shadewolfedrt
for some reason ch. 84 dose not show up it gives an error message.
1/28 c9 1IRanOutOfIdeasForMyUsername
Thank you for keeping them platonic. I swear, so many ff authors seem to think that it's okay for eleven and the year olds to date but it's just disgusting.
12/1/2020 c70 isabellaevamara
can we drop martinez martinez malfoy and malfoy in a lava pit or something?

and seriously when will hermione and harry ever catch a break..

and seriously why are the adults not protecting them and not investigating things and blaming every successive thing on the two of them even when its obviously not anything to do with them or not their fault in any possible way?

grr..i so have the urge to hit something with the flat of a sword or something..

i swear sometimes the entirety of the harry potter verse or at least all the adults around harry need slapped upside the head multiple times by gibbs from ncis or something.
12/1/2020 c63 isabellaevamara
["Not here, you wouldn't. You can't get decent tea in America, believe me."]
excuse me?

tea in america is imported, almost always from either england or india..coincidentally india is also where most tea england gets comes from traditionally as well..so where the bleep does this character get off saying you "can't" get good tea in america anywhere in the entire continent?! seriously wtf...

we even have lipton and twinings here in the us and i believe both are or were originally english based tea companies if i recall correctly.

we even have multiple types of tea
we have herbal blends/"teas" that i dont really consider tea
we have green tea that is so weak you may as well drink water in my opinion
we have tea bags and sometimes you can find tea leaves that you have to steep or filter yourself instead of having them in the convenient bags
we have tea kettles and teapots and coffee/tea electric pots with the hot plate and some people apparently even use percolators for tea even though they are made only for coffee i was always told.

we have powdered tea/instant tea mixes adn blends

our standard tea at least in the northeast is black tea or a blend of orange pekoe and black tea

we have packets of things called english breakfast and earl grey that are blander and slightly stronger then black tea to me but still comparable enough to black tea that its okay when i get stuck with those at some hotels and restaurants

some people drink tea itself, some use sugar or milk or lemon by their preference

so what does this character mean you "can't" get good or even apparently "decent" tea anywhere in the american continent...

is there some special blend the british refuse to export to the rest of the world or something still to this day? is it because the character has to make their own tea instead of it being made fo rhtem or on a fancy silver or ceramic tray/plate as part of a tea service? is it because tea is a drink in america and not a meal/time of day like it seems to be in stories from/about english life? is it because there are no scones or deserts served with the tea so the tea must be bad?

grrrr...
12/1/2020 c61 isabellaevamara
can harry and hermione hire the goblin nation or someone to take out or lock up dumbledore or whoever sent out that blasted order about them.

seriously after setting snape and voldemort on harry and his family in the first place now dumbledore is trying to keep harry from being educated anywhere in the entire world? how the bleepity bleep can he get away with this and how can the un the icw etc let any one person have that much power to just dictate where someone can go to school or not go to school...why do the schools go along with it...why doesn't anyone in any of these fanfiction stories ever stand up to dumbledore or as one of the french characters in one of the fanfictions i read put it dumb ass dor or something along those lines...

seriously this is annoying and infuriating.

also how the bleep does the whole world keep expecting harry potter to save them but keeps doing everything possible to injure harry potter weaken harry potter and deny rightful knowledge and deny an education to harry potter and deny him any kind of friends or family...

just argh!
11/2/2020 c85 mindofmoses
Interesting story concept and not one of those fanfics that has Harmony in a soul bond and immediately they are the perfect loving couple, as well as putting more focus on the bigotry in that world. I just wish it was completed.
10/27/2020 c4 liasora
One thing that ALWAYS bugged me was the fact that Dumbledore described really well how Harry's parents were killed. Almost like he was there and watched the whole thing unfold and doing nothing to stop.
10/12/2020 c84 undeadRed
Hey! I love this story, it came to me at a great time and I'm so glad to see you back! On a different note, I'm really sorry things aren't good right now, and I really hope they start to look up soon I'm quite good at grammar, and spelling, so if you want me to I could beta a few chapters. I'm not great at other languages, but I can try my best! Message me here or on Facebook if you'd like my help! :) hope you have a great day
6,067 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »