for Filthy Pleasure

11/13/2017 c8 Alcantis
This is my second time rereading this and I'm still begging for an update XD I like the idea of adopting this story! We could use an alternate plot twists! Kudos to this! Can't wait to see them brawlin more!
4/30/2016 c8 Lina
How I wish that you continue with this great story.. :')
1/19/2016 c8 sadclub
Please…update… If I die now, my last words will be Please Update… Seriously though, it's so good TvT
6/11/2015 c8 Rumia35
This story has so much potential. I absolutely love it. I love Tifa's relationship with Zack because it's really nice how he looks out for her. They might've had a rough past but it's nice to see that they have overcome it.

I really wish Tifa would dress nice (maybe seductively) just to shut Cloud up. How arrogant and rude is he! Like seriously, Tifa needs to up her game and let Cloud drool over her and then let her show him the finger xD I can't believe she lets him speak to her like that, it's killing me.

Ooo was that a snippet of Aerith and Zack's past? But for me to actually know, you need to update! I'm glad I came across this and I really hope you do update because like I said, this story has potential. It's so interesting and funny and it has hardly even begun yet, so I hope you remember to finish this.
9/8/2014 c8 3Kuro Kiishi
Man, why don't you just put this story up for adoption? To be honest, I'd like to adopt the concept of this story however, I'm just too busy with other stuff but I'm sure a lot of people would be willing to adopt this story. You haven't updated in a loooong time and this story is just getting started. I'd like to see where it's going too but...
1/21/2014 c8 2Princess-Of-Callow
plsssssssssssss udpate I really loooooove this story its AMAZING! pls update we all want to the this story's conclusion! pls stick around :( see this story through and don't give up
5/16/2013 c7 Guest
This is amazing! I love the different takes on their personality, and the entire situation you've thrown Cloud and Tifa in. Please consider updating it if you're still writing! I'm sure we'd all love to see MORE!
7/19/2012 c8 asdfghj
When are you going to post the next chapter! It's too awesome!
12/24/2011 c8 Diana Kim
i like this story.

hope you update soon (:
11/27/2011 c1 sycce
wow, I love this story 3 where's the next chapter? o.O
6/28/2011 c8 Mrs.MaxiStrife
good stuff...update soon
5/11/2011 c8 Russcull
I love the story and the style! Haha! So interesting when it's not all fairy tale and lovey dovey! Can't wait for more
4/26/2011 c8 16Rend
did i get review no 100? you know i completely forgot about this story, but then i saw it updated, things r still on rocky terrain and it seems zack is wayyy more friendly with tifa than cloud, a little too friendly if u ask me, but all the flashing between future and past is a little confusing, also bit of advice characters are dropping f-bombs like crazy, might want to up the rating there, all in all a good addition but still waiting for more drama to unfold
4/25/2011 c8 3BlUeFIAmE
(Y) I like this story! I think Cloud's a little harsh though =x update soon ^^
4/20/2011 c4 sakR9
TOO BAD IT ISN'T Zack x Tifa!

One thing though was that she didn't recognize Zack straight away but they have quite a deep/serious history with each other? That doesn't make sense...

Zack, hott!