for Filthy Pleasure

4/20/2011 c3 sakR9
Oh, an illegal fight ;)

Lol, Cloud taking a dump!
4/20/2011 c2 sakR9
Oohh, Cloud's a MODEL :D

I wonder what this Chinese guy is gonna do?
4/20/2011 c1 sakR9
Cloud is a playboy and Tifa just got dumped!

Oh noes!
4/8/2011 c8 ayannaaki
Thank you SO much for updating this! It's a great story, i'm glad you haven't left it!
4/8/2011 c8 13Iris Irine
whoa... this is very interesting! I hope you'll update soon :D
10/25/2010 c7 ayannaaki
Hey, what happened? You just stopped writing. Did you forget about this? Or have you got no idea's? I was REALLY enjoying this and i'd love to see how a relationship develops between Cloud and Tifa. It would be awesome if slowly, without realising it, Cloud fell in love with Tifa because she was different from the other girls that fell head over heels for him. But yeah, that's just my rambling. Please finish this!
8/24/2010 c7 reader
I hope you're still around and interested in this story because I just found it today and I'm addicted! lol Please update soon. It's really wonderful and mysterious, and you don't have the characters fall in love right away to make it unbelievable. Please update?
3/12/2010 c7 1Tiny Cherie
is the last part actually zack and tifa's past? :O
2/27/2010 c7 elfrance A
Heyy I see u finally updated again! Why the long Hiatus? Update fast okay? I like it so much so bye:)
8/24/2009 c7 6cherrypudding
hey this is really REALLY good, please update soon! faithful! :)
8/24/2009 c7 16caledon
this fic is so much to read. it's so intriguing and captivating, and i hope you continue this story as i'm very much looking forward to how it unfolds :)
8/2/2009 c7 1A Morning Star
I'm awfully confused with the pairing.

When I found this fiction, I searched for Cloud/Tifa, and this surfaced, but at this point, I'm not too sure it is.

I mean, there words that foreshadow Cloud/Tifa, but it mostly seems Tifa/Zack.
7/19/2009 c7 2ClotiNotCleris
Hey! no updates since june? come on elebelly! you can't leave us hanging!
7/16/2009 c7 Windy
aw...please update soon i'm hooked on to this story girl! it's great. i always love the whole rich boy poor girl pairing. i think it opens up to a lot of imagination and creativity. keep up the good work!
7/15/2009 c7 19Rukichigo93
Lol, i just finished reading the last chapter. Love this story. Cloud's a jerk- how dare he said tifa's ugly. She's just, like, the prettiest ff girl ever!

Anyway, Zack is HOT. And nice too.

Please update..

I hope it ends with CloTi
112 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »