for Through His Own Redeeming Love

2/6/2015 c1 5Bonpetitepoodles
I love the end time parallel. I will never look at that scene the same! If you don't mind I think more full works better than fuller. I was proud to see that because my grammar is so terrible. I think I had closed my eyes to visualize there. Good work!
4/11/2010 c1 BakerStreetIsLastRefugeOfHope
A great story. Very well written.
10/11/2008 c1 17Mastermindr
How the hell does this only have one review after months! It's diabolical!

I must say, very well done, the deep and intense prose really brought the imagery to life - I could see everything in my head perfectly. Your contrast between Erik before and after Christine gives him the ring was simply superb. Again, well done.
4/19/2008 c1 27Sapphire Warrioress
This has got to be your best story yet! Definitely a different flavour than A Meeting of Eagles, it is full of rich description and powerful imagery. A complex tale with many layers, it is a unique blend of fantasy and Phantom. The spiritual asspect of the story was amazing, beautifully written, you portrayed the struggle between the darkness within Erik and Christine's message of redemption very well. The contrast between the physical and spiritual realm was another great fascet of this story that I really enjoyed.

Excellent job.