FanFiction.Net

9/20/2021 c1 Guest
WHAT THE HELL :( THIS IS JUST MADE ME [cry]

MY BELOVED
1/7/2017 c1 UltimateTurkey3
I actually cried seeing my fav Naruto couple being separated by only twenty five minutes...I really cried, make a sequel or I will find you and force you to make one until you do, no matter how much it hurts
3/26/2016 c1 thor213
Good story. Please make a sequel.
8/31/2012 c1 WeRMental
... That... was... so ... SAD TT. Dang... I wanna cry XD But really well written D
1/21/2011 c1 NaruSakuIno20
Hey continue the story
11/8/2010 c1 Alia
awww poor naruto but i do luv sasuino!
8/10/2010 c1 12SadGirl91
it was sad yet i love it, thats what he gets he had 5 long years, why would she wait for him and if Sasuke showed ger that she loves him, then good for her, LOVE YOU INO333

any body in the right mind would have done the damn thing
6/22/2010 c1 ShikaInoInuKikIchiHime36
omg thats really sad...why naruto why ..lol

aww i like the ending u should of contiuned but o well good job
9/16/2009 c1 7jin.toshikazu
hello, inori inoshii. ^_^ i just dropped by to thank you for the review and the PM. reviews always make me happy, but they're extra special when they're from fellow pinoys. yes, i am half filipino, my mom is from the wonderful city of san fernando in pampanga. ^_^

now this work of yours is aptly genre'd - it just screams drama! ^_^ it doesn't have the much-wanted happy ending, but i do think that you put in enough angst and drama to make it work. and while i can't say naruto and ino are that much in character, i can say that i appreciated this fic as much as you told me you appreciated mine. ^_^

i am looking forward to hearing from you in the future. ^_^ again, many thanks!
4/11/2009 c1 NS4ever
Aww...that was so sad damn if only he arrived 25 minutes earlier!But that was an awesome one-shot!
12/30/2008 c1 47kiwi4me
wow this is sad... but i could've sworn i reviewed this already!

lmao!

its good and it ended bittersweet... hm...

good job.
12/29/2008 c1 15SuilsSaifir
EVILNESS! Gah! Sad times! You pull off bittersweet amazingly!

*le sigh*

Good fic!

Sina xx
7/24/2008 c1 22Coco-Minu
Sad. ):
5/2/2008 c1 9TCurry
very sad, but what was he twenty five minutes late for? did the marriage already happen? must have missed it.
4/24/2008 c1 NarutoL0ver
Really good I luv it! It was really sweet you should do a sequal about how they move on or something.
23 Page 1 2 Next »