FanFiction.Net
for The Ones Who Cried Love

4/30/2008 c10 Eclipsing
AH! I LOVE this chapter! hehe, I'm getting excited reading each chapter. THANKS for the fast updates. hope to read more soon. good luck! (and u should dump ur hands in cool water; it helped me ;D)
4/30/2008 c10 Trilobitemk7
oh my god.. what's with your hands?

ps. hope you update soon :P
4/30/2008 c10 6intercostalspace
that last line, "i love you" was that Rukia talking to herself? i mean an inner dialogue? thanks for a nice chapter. keep writing!
4/30/2008 c10 BanKaiZangetsu90
wierd, Orihime mean! never thought I'd see that coming lol. great chapter, can't wait for the next. :)
4/29/2008 c9 None
ah... i am sorry

update sooX X X X X X X X i mean i will wait patiently for you to update (:
4/29/2008 c9 intercostalspace
oh... they slept together? if you are not going to do a lemon, at least i hope they wake up hugging in bed? or maybe kissing early in the morning? hehehe thanks for updating!
4/29/2008 c8 intercostalspace
thanks for this chapter! cute.
4/29/2008 c7 rukiaichigo15chappy
i really like this !

hope u make this story , a long one !

thanks !

love it !

ichiuki 4ever !
4/29/2008 c7 b-lover
isn't it going too fast? i mean...after a few weeks he's already in love? but the story itself is soo cute! i like it...^_^

is this the first time you learned about the word 'hyperventilate?'? haha! you use it too much!
4/28/2008 c7 altair15
that was great! i'm an ichiruki fan! i like ichigo's attitude there hahaha!
4/28/2008 c7 None
do you know what UPDATE SO DAMN SOON mean?
4/28/2008 c7 abortingspaceship
Hi, Ms DeathbeRRy Philippines!

Haha! RemembeR me?

Anyways, I'm kinda shocked that I saw youR fanfic on the new set of IRF...theRefoRe, I Read it and its so nice... This chapteR of youRs is so Romantic...I like it!

And about the new op & ed of Bleach...lol! Hey, is this episode is in the manga? It's kinda confusing foR me...

Till heRe...hope you still RemembeR me...ja^^

Joana [FOS] ^_^
4/27/2008 c1 2crimsonamber
dat waas super!.

i soo love ur story!.

please upd8 the nxt chapter!.

love it!. haha .

==ichiruki==
4/27/2008 c7 angelic93
hey there

ITS GREAT CHAPTER ROMANTIC LETS JUDT HOPE RUKIA DONT BREAK HIS HEART NIETHER HE DO IT XD you a geniuse i love your story k c ya
4/27/2008 c7 icymist
o i love that new beginning.

i agree i hat the ending theme now!

me & my sister call her whorehoeme.aha.

anyway i totally agre with everything you said there.

if anythin does happen between ichigo & THAT girl..its all made up & will have to discontinue for when they get back on track..but i doubt anythin will happen.

o ya haha btw love this chapter!it was adorable!

update soon!