FanFiction.Net
for The Ones Who Cried Love

4/22/2008 c3 2roxy-san
Oh I like your story! Do update! I would love to see what Ichigo would do.
4/22/2008 c3 BanKaiZangetsu90
Great so far, keep it up! I love when people write them outside of the "bleach universe" and you do an excellent job. :)
4/22/2008 c3 2antrea
lol, I was laughing so hard on how you did Renji, great job on that.
4/22/2008 c3 yipa dee day
hey, kol storee! pleaz continu! :D
4/22/2008 c3 34Secret Starr
Ah ha ha! That was vundervul! I love how Renji's now in the fic, and as Ichigo's friend, too!
4/22/2008 c3 13Corinthus
i have to admit Ichigo and Renji seem like jerks in this chapter...but I like the story! I think Rukia should resist Ichigo for a long time haha
4/22/2008 c3 None
I AM WAITING FOR ANOTHER CHAPTER
4/22/2008 c2 u-know's girl
Congratulations Deathberry! another successful story of romance for Ichigo and Rukia fans out there! You know that even before i really love to read your works, and it also inspired me to read a lot.. I'll continue to be yout friend and fan! But please continue the story right away, im very thrilled on whats going to happen next! Ja ne!
4/20/2008 c2 34Secret Starr
Nice job, nice job.
4/20/2008 c2 6neyma
Argh, I was going to point some mistakes from the text, but got pissed with the job.
4/20/2008 c1 None
update soon
4/19/2008 c1 neyma
Mmhm, I don't know what to say. This sounds interesting, so I think I'll alert this. :D

Btw, there were some typos there, so I'd recommend u to read the text before posting it. ^^
4/18/2008 c1 34Secret Starr
On the alert list! Continue soon!
4/18/2008 c1 6intercostalspace
interesting first chapter though i hope you do get a beta coz some sentence needs a few fix here and there. :) write more!
194 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13