FanFiction.Net
for The Ones Who Cried Love

5/13/2008 c16 fandomgirl2012
cant wait for the next chapter.

it would be interesting if you put a lemon in but its your choice to do what you want.
5/13/2008 c16 34Secret Starr
No No No No No! No lemons! I like the story as is so no lemons, please?

Anyway...*coughcough* I think it's really good so far, I like it, continue at will! :P
5/13/2008 c16 2crimsonamber
col!

haha! it doesn't matter, its really good even if don't have lemons! haha . but lemons will be good . haha!

go! sana mtapos mo to before magpasukan . ^^
5/13/2008 c16 rukiaichigo15chappy
i cant imagine ichigo and rukia to be like that ..

be it's okay ..

hehe ..
5/12/2008 c16 5Lost Angel III
Hey there! I'm sorry I haven't reviewed (I'm so busy with my story T.T). I read the last three chapters so far. They were all nice. Update soon kay? At malapit na magpasukan kaya kaylangan magmadali. Argh!

Love lots,

L.A.I
5/12/2008 c16 44yesyeshyes

Update soon ^^.

5/12/2008 c16 MissShortPants
Awesome chapter!XD I really enjoyed it! Also to answer your question, yes a lemon would be nice please!;)
5/12/2008 c16 235kirby
YES! LEMONY PARTS PLZ!

~Moonlight742~
5/12/2008 c16 3AteneaB
I really love this story! It's great! I can't wait to read more of it... I guess that I must wait, right?... Ah! And in answer to your question: OF COURSE! I think that this story need it to be full!
5/12/2008 c9 4Ink Blotted Paper
i really love it :) the chapters 1-9 are so sweet and funny :D you really know how write romantic comedies =) yay~ :) hehe
5/12/2008 c16 6intercostalspace
nice chapter. as for your question - DO YOU WANT LEMONY PARTS HERE? i would have wanted a lemon but since the chapter is already done, even if everyone says yes, what can we do if the chapter has already been written? perhaps if you can manage to write one in the next chapter, it would be fantastic.
5/12/2008 c16 2nejisakura
yeah.. i kinda like the lemony part...

please update it soon..!

5/12/2008 c16 8SunsetRainbow
Seriously

Love it

mwhaha

Even tho I hate that couple xD

xx