for For His Smiles

4/30/2013 c1 Guest
Super great story. Love the fact that kori will put her feelings aside so her friends are happy!
6/5/2010 c1 x Sakura Hime-Chan x
like the story. please continue! :]
4/28/2008 c1 3livin'4-Him
Dude, I think it's totally awesome! I just love your stories! oh please, please write more! Even though you can't see me, I'm on my knees! SERIOUSLY! well no seriously or technically but uhh, Metiphoically I am! lol.

Alrighty, enough begging. I really hope you do write more. This story has AMAZING potential! PLease write! write write write! lol.

Ok, BYE!

*~shattered-hearts~*
4/24/2008 c1 6katara12171
This is soo good. it is a great chapter. Please update soon.
4/19/2008 c1 54Harry Potter Fan 1994
I'll say it's based on a true story, lol, MINE!

I think every girl has this happen to them at one point or other, don't you?

Sorry, I was going to review before, but I got so depressed because this is the same thing that's happening to me and this is how it ends...he ends up with a 'friend' of mine...

Lol I liked it, though! Good job with not bashing Batgirl, I've never been able to pull that off.
4/19/2008 c1 22Somewhere In Time
This is a great start! Not to fast, not too slow.

I see major Richard-Kori fluff in this story's future...

Just do one favor for me, don't bash Barbara too much. So far she's really thoughtful and kind, someone I'd like for a friend.(I mean, how many friends actually ask your opinion before accepting an offer to go out with someone she likes?) But, when we are writing triangles into our stories, sometimes we get a little carried away... I really like it. And don't worry too much about the spelling^^ If you get worried about spelling and whatnot, maybe I could look it over for you? (Just a suggestion!)
4/18/2008 c1 3ThePassionOfTheRose
It wasn't bad. Not bad at all. In fact, I think you portray how many girls feel today. I know it's happened to me. A lil bit different though (my friend told me in our theater class, and she didn't ask if I liked him. Ha)

But again, it was really good. I'll ignore the gramatical errors this time. lol. TTFN!
4/18/2008 c1 pheobekori
hey, i like it so far! so i hope u get ur other three reviews and more
4/18/2008 c1 9fionagurls1301
great start! cant wait 2 read more!