FanFiction.Net
for Dujunji: Up for Adoption

1/3/2015 c12 MysticImagines
Noooooooo! It's getting too good! I held my breath as Nova caught up to Chiro, and I want to know what happened next with Dujunji! I would like for you to send me your stuff for what happens net and I could try to make a continuation about it!
7/6/2013 c12 Lavender
Hey, just found out about you're Jumanji/SRMT recently. I've heard of you from DeviantArt(Jenny-jen's 9U fanfic is awesome, as are yours and Bane's characters). Ahem, anyway, I really like the story. It was really cool and interesting and I feel that you got their characters right exactly! If no one's taken the offer yet, I'd like to try finishing the story. With you're help of course. I don't think I can come up with the awesome riddles you give them.
11/27/2012 c12 10Princess Moonheart
NOOOOOOOOOOOO! PLEASE DON'T GIVE UP! I like this story!
3/22/2012 c12 6whitespiderlilly
Too bad you're not continueing this, it's very good, but I understand. It's hard to continue a story when you're not really into it. Has anyone adopted it yet?

Also, and this has nothing to do with the fic., but do you know of any other SRMTHFG fics where Chiro is turned into a monkey? I just love those.
11/26/2010 c2 Invader Daxx
warm is hardly ever nice when concerning Jumanji parodies. i see magma in thier futures.
11/12/2009 c12 25werebunny131
:( I is sad.

But! I understand. Its a phase thing. I was in a SRMTHFG phase when I first got your (freakin' fantastic) story. They always come full circle though.

Heres hoping it comes soon!
11/12/2009 c12 Sulfur Dusk
Yep. 9 is spectacular.

Many of us are going to miss you during the hiatus, but I understand your reasoning. A LOT of people jump from fandom to fandom because of how developed and amazing the new works such as animation is released.

9 was amazing, so I understand your feelings on the subject. :) But still, many people are going to miss this story while it's on hold, but, once again, we all appreciate what you're going through with the school stress and the fact that you're now a senior in high school.

And that includes me. :) For old times sake: *GLOMP.*

Sincerely~Duskblood
8/3/2009 c11 35Fenix Uzumaki
ROFLMFAO That...was...halarious! Did I spell that right? oh well. CONTINUE! This is just a totally awesome fic!
7/7/2009 c11 14Cam Flynn
AW! And Oh my...Poor little Chiro.

(Innit odd how I'm not worried for Otto and Gibson? Heh...There's two of them, Sprx isn't at full capability, and Sprx doesn't have the same temper Nova has. So I think Chiro's the one that's in the worse trouble here. Poor kid. :D)
7/7/2009 c8 Cam Flynn
Well...it's probably a good sign for them that they still have the spirits to 'play pranks' and joke around like that. I know if I was in that situation myself I'd be too scared to try anything funny.

'Course there really isn't anything to fear in the robot right now with all their little enemies dead.
7/7/2009 c6 Cam Flynn
AW! Major cute fluffness, a comfy break from all that's been going on so far I'd suppose.

I have to admit, monkey-Chiro is my favorite. He was just such an adorable monkey. Although...I could easily see him getting rather attached to his tail. I know I would if I had one...You could hang from stuff and pick up stuff and...well, ect, all without using any of your limbs. So, really, it's like having five limbs instead of four. Very handy at times, non?
7/7/2009 c4 Cam Flynn
What on Shuggazoom can you hunt that doesn't breathe?

Hee hee. Well, you could hunt rocks or trees or leaves blowing in the wind...

Or, if you're in Shuggazoom...you could hunt Antauri if you really wanted your behind handed to you. :D

M...Poor Chiro seems to be getting the short end of this game, taking on not only the enemy of his role but Sprx's enemy too. I'm excited and I want to read more...but I have chores to do...PAH. I'll get back to it soon enough though. :D
7/7/2009 c2 Cam Flynn
“Hm, I guess just one game wouldn’t kill anybody.” Chiro joined.

Uh...yeah. If that's what you wanna think...go for it kid!

(I actually snorted at that line, to be honest. :D I love how sweetly innocent they are right now...I can't wait to see what turns this lovely game has for THEM, since the movie was an adventure in itself.)
7/6/2009 c11 25werebunny131
...I should stay mad at you for being so late...But i'm so happy that theres an update I'll forgive you! =^-^=
7/6/2009 c11 19Moka Raiden
i dont mind its being late lol pelase contiue
64 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »