for Lions and Tigers and Mokona?

9/27/2009 c7 ARiN
wah! please continue! I like the way you write this, even though I thought that Fai would be the Wizard of Oz. :D.

And I also thought that Syao-kun would be a wolf..xD
9/5/2008 c7 2Poisoned Black Rose
Yey! Congrats for uploading another funny chappie! This is so fun! XD
9/5/2008 c7 25Vicious Piggy
no need to thank me, but seriously i luv this movie and tsubasa! ;-3
9/2/2008 c6 Vicious Piggy
yay! DUDE! (or girl) U GOTTA CONTINUE! NEVER STOP TILL THE JOBS DONE! FINISH WHAT YOU START! by the way, will you E-mail me how to upload chapters and storys? im not sure how. :(
9/2/2008 c5 Vicious Piggy
heheh! i watch syaoran sleep, IM A STALKER! (not really)
9/2/2008 c4 Vicious Piggy
heheheheheheh! kuro-tin, and by the way, sorry, i don't get it. SYAORAN NEED A HUG? *hug hug
9/2/2008 c3 Vicious Piggy
ha! um, so syaoran has to be the lion, :'( HE ALREADY HAS COURAGE! oh well, he's still awseome!
9/2/2008 c2 Vicious Piggy
yay! MY GOSH! I LUV THIS MOVIE SINCE I WAS 2 OR THREE (or younger), AND TSUBASA (my mistake, tsubOZa)
9/2/2008 c1 Vicious Piggy
lolz tsubOZa. heheh
8/25/2008 c6 10cookie2718
Cute remake of the Wizard of Oz! I love it!
8/15/2008 c6 5Tomi Lang
Yay~! What a wonderful story! Please write more! I so love Tsubasa and The Wizard of Oz, and the combination between them is something that I've always wanted to write, so this fic just makes me so happy! I also love the way you're still with the original story. I saw the movie and read the book's full version and I can recognize here every part. I'll wait for the next chapter!
6/10/2008 c6 2Poisoned Black Rose
I figured Watanuki was the guard and Yuuko was the witch! ^-^ so fun!
5/25/2008 c5 Poisoned Black Rose
This was so freaking funny! And you still managed to make them act like their own characters though they're now the crazy crew of the Wizard of Oz! lol! keep it up ^-^
5/21/2008 c4 Poisoned Black Rose
Ahahaha! :D Too cute for words!
5/18/2008 c4 Maiej
Yay! Syaoran!

Haha, a cowardly Syaoran. Usually, I wouldn't buy that, but you've made it work :P

Can't wait for more!