for Secrets Revealed, Secrets Kept

1/31/2019 c1 2SaraDaniela2004
This is cute although Violet in real life already knows she is WordGirl.

The order that found out throughout the episodes:

1: Priscila
2: Bampy Botsford
3: Todd "Scoops" Ming
4: Rose "investigative reporter" (episode 'News Girl')
5: Violet
3/18/2016 c1 Guest
Wow, this way really good!
11/22/2015 c1 5GregUnplugged
Great story! I think I prefer your version to the one that eventually came out in Rhyme and Reason, although that was well done too. I loved watching WordGirl, and I'm so bummed that there will be no new episodes. It's up to the fans to keep its memory alive now, and work of this quality will do just that.
1/8/2014 c1 11sunshineg9
Aww, cute.
2/4/2013 c1 35KimDWil71
Good story. If you want, I have several stories you can check out where Violet and several other charaters find out Wordgirl's secret.
Write back soon. Thanks.
6/25/2012 c1 IsabellaWinx
Good fanfic, it's so nice to know a Winx-Wordgirl fan like myself. I'm mostly into Winx Club now (Super excited for season 5 this fall!), but it's nice to relive some good childhood memories. It just goes to show that there are certain things you can never really grow out of. :D
5/9/2011 c1 12Endless Secrets
Amazing story, perfectly in character and definitely well worth the read. Great work! :D
5/9/2011 c1 3BornAgainINChrist
Hey Robert, That was good!Never actually thought Violet would find out. GOOD JOB!
3/18/2011 c1 3Nun in disguise
d-AWWWWW! i love this story it is SO cute! great job!
1/24/2011 c1 12Randomnessgirl1
I honestly believe Becky should tell Violet her secret. Violet told her that she was The Framer, and she trusted Becky enough to keep it secret. Oh well...good job!
8/29/2010 c1 ThunderRiver411
This is just like the show. Any plans for more stories like this in the future?

PS: I made some changes with my Pokemon/WordGirl crossover. It'll involve three villains this time instead of one.
2/23/2010 c1 47Wolvmbm
Nice story, it about time someone figured it out. :D

Please do keep up the good work upon such great ideas for future stories. ;)
12/14/2009 c1 Anonymous
I REALLY think this episode should be on TV. It's the best yet! Whoever wrote this, PLEASE take my suggestion and put the episode on PBS Kids GO. PLEASE!
12/14/2009 c1 Anonymous
I think this story is awesome! I hope it's on TV one day! I even hope there's a sequal where Violet actually covers for Becky(Wordgirl).
10/27/2009 c1 Adimson Regal
She was going to learn that anyways,but still good fanfiction
23 Page 1 2 Next »