for Summit Meeting

10/6/2020 c1 sixteengrace1600
Just reread this ... I'd love this conversation to continue... any chance?
10/11/2018 c1 Guest
i really like this approach and the story Thanks!
6/21/2018 c1 Guest
Fantastic job!
3/7/2017 c1 6lorelaidanesfan
I've just officially changed the Christopher story in my head to this one. This is by far the only true to character Chris story that's I have ever enjoyed. In my head, this is now what went down, then when Emily called that night to have her dress fixed, Lorelai put her in her place, told her to back off, Luke proposed at their vow renewal, Rory went by to see Chris before the wedding to thank him and after getting his advice on Logan, she didn't kiss him because she wanted to wait for her Luke.
They then have kids and settle down in the farmhouse Emily buys for them.
11/17/2016 c1 1Sarai
awesome
1/7/2016 c1 disneygal18
Nicely written and entertaining.
1/30/2015 c1 26junienmomo
Ok, yes, this redeems Christopher in my eyes. Nothing else ever has.
Would have loved to see Lorelai explain the two Christopher visits to Luke.
7/22/2013 c1 10RevDorothyL
GOOD plan! If only Christopher had had half as much backbone and ability to put Lorelai's happiness ahead of his own pride and self-interest in canon! :)
8/7/2009 c1 Legion-X
Christopher's very presence still annoys the ever loving hell out of me. But I liked this story. Not sure why I haven't read it before either. Probably the premise alone kept me away. But I loved the fact that you had Christopher challenge Luke, and the fact that Luke never backed down, despite the curve balls Chris threw at him. I absolutely loved the whole ending bit regarding their "package".

I would have loved to see what would happen next. Mainly with Luke confronting Lorelai about her lying to him, but also with her questioning him remembering "the whole package" and what that means for them.

Also, the "gut you" line was pure gold.
6/6/2009 c1 6calleighsthebest
awesome story! if only that had happened!
4/29/2009 c1 ggLuvaLL
story is great! i don't like chris being the "good guy," but i really enjoyed this, still.
7/6/2008 c1 5Miguel51
Christpher redemption? Cool.
4/24/2008 c1 xcanncx
soo cute. brought a tear to my eye.

You should do a whole big story off of this, like since they didn't break up at the wedding, they get married for real this time, and we see the whole thing play out. JMO

Good job though.
4/22/2008 c1 23Melissa Larkin
Great story! I actually found myself not disliking Christopher. :)
4/22/2008 c1 privatepractice001