FanFiction.Net

But that was a nice ff
1/27/2020 c10 Smriti
Awwww update it already
5/21/2019 c10 Ita1412
I really like this story. Uke Kai is so cute. It is sad that thus story is unfinished. Even so it was nice to read. Especially the dynamics between the blade breakers. In my opinnion you did a great job to combine this two universes. So thank you for sharing.
7/14/2016 c3 1Anglelover1827
HOLE FUCKIN ShIT what is happping!
4/14/2014 c9 3nekogirl4321
GET RID OF THE GAY STUFF ALREADY!
4/14/2014 c7 nekogirl4321
why is ray half-cat? just wondering
4/14/2014 c6 nekogirl4321
my suggestion
NONE OF THEM!
I don't really like gay stuff, no offense
4/14/2014 c5 nekogirl4321
1 get the gay stuff out I don't really like it
1/16/2014 c10 Nagilover4ever
Love it. Update soon.
5/23/2013 c10 22Slytherin Studios
I love your story, please update soon.
12/7/2012 c9 Neko-Akira-chan
kyyaa
i liked :D
is amazing
reikai please * puppy eyes *
10/28/2012 c10 redtrubble
girl, you s have 2 hurry up and update this it is s amazing and the way you show kai is amazing i always thought that he would make a cute uke but i never thught of pairing him with ray
so as i said this is a amazing story hurry and update plz
love redtrubble
9/17/2012 c6 1kitty-ally-93
tyson/kai/rei w
6/14/2012 c11 FYI
I like that you added this and all, but you should really move all info about the petition to your main authors page and quick! There is a group called Critics United is going around and deleting any and all stories with this petition message in them. You could always add an actual story update to this info, thus making it into an authors note at the end or beginning of a chapter, but whatever you decide you'd have to do it quick, before you update any other story, especially if a Critics United member finds you because they seem to think someone is deliberately ignoring them if you they aren't paying attention to their reviews and dealing with the addressed issues before doing anything else. Sorry, but I've just seen it happen to a LOT of authors recently and I'd rather not see another story being deleted over a mere notice.
94 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »