FanFiction.Net
for Why is it always me?

8/16/2016 c1 Charleslyn5
I love your story but can you finish it already? It's so cute and I feel for Kai chan.
10/3/2012 c4 17Rebelle Boss
Please Finish this! Its so Hillarious! LOL! Cant wait until the next chapter Comes out!
10/3/2012 c2 Rebelle Boss
LoooL soo funny at the part with Kai and Tala turning into girls LOL! XD I neally died!
3/27/2012 c4 2tsunahime0602
Hey hey! This is from The Frozen Chronicle. Sorry to do this the roundabout way, but you disabled your PM, so I coundn't reply. *sweatdrop* I don't really have much planned, just PM me and I'll give you the gist of it. Sorry again for the roundabout message...
10/15/2010 c4 3andysanime
Hey, good job on this story.
5/17/2009 c4 00000000000000inactive00000000
this story was interesting :D

not usually into yuri, but as long as they WERE males, then okay ^_^

can't wait for an update! :D

PS: How can Tala fuck kai if she don't have a manhood? *Sweatdrops* I've always wondered how lesbians does have sex...
4/7/2009 c4 17FallenHope-Angel
that was hilarious! and was it the tea that did it? great job and update soon.
12/12/2008 c4 5Shino159
WAH!~

Love this story!~ ^^

Can't wait for the next chapter!~
12/8/2008 c4 30BurningWhiteTwilight
(giggles) this chapter was funny! Hurry and update again, and I'm also wondering when you're going to update 'Son of the Dark'?

Anywho, hurry and get the next chapter up!
12/5/2008 c4 dragonlilly1993
YAY! YOU FINALLY MADE A NEW CHAPTER! WHICH I LOVED! I REALLY ENJOY READING THE STORY! PLEASE MAKE MORE CHAPTRS! IM BEGGING YOU!
12/5/2008 c4 5Marsuss
:) good. Tysons a pervert -.-

poor Kai he got bear hugged by Tala xD
12/5/2008 c4 2Rapunzelle
loved it and cannot wait for more
5/29/2008 c3 30BurningWhiteTwilight
lol, I laughed so hard through this. I could just imagine the girls pulling Kai and Tala through the mall looking for clothes. And Kai's so cute!

Kai: It's not that funny you know... and I'm not cute!

well I say you are so hah!

Update again ok!