for Oh Ohhhhh

1/23/2014 c5 Guest
Please update! I love your work
12/4/2012 c5 cloisfan100
Please update soon its really good and its been a long time since the last update
7/10/2012 c1 ils4007
Great story! Looking forward to the next chapter!
4/1/2012 c5 1madcloisfan
Loved it. Please continue
11/15/2009 c5 8fictionadict24
Great story. I love how it ends each time. Can't wait to see the next chapter.
7/8/2009 c5 agentinfinity
this was very amusing...

And sadly too brief
4/28/2009 c5 metaphor
This story is so interesting and I love the shifting timelines! I really hope you continue with this.
10/6/2008 c5 megamom2
Just found this story and really enjoyed what I've read so far. The format you've chosen to reveal your storyline is clever and well done.
8/28/2008 c5 3thekiller00
Talk about a shocker for any mother to find ! I am curious to see what happens next.
5/16/2008 c5 56superlc529
Great Update! I can't wait to see what happens next! I like this story a lot! GO CLOIS! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! :)
5/16/2008 c5 126AJeff
Clark’s bedroom door was ajar, so she poked her head in to see if he was in. What she saw shocked her! Her son… …was laying face down on the near side of the bed… …as naked as the day she and Jonathan had found him in the corn field.

Loved the description above.

And Clark, next time, lock the bedroom door.

Loving this story.
5/16/2008 c5 2Callista Wolfwood
I'd love t wake up to Clark Kent every morning! Update
5/15/2008 c5 framework4
Delightful. Looking forward to more.
5/15/2008 c5 66bsloths
Wow. Okay, wow.

A few things...

"Several emotions flew through threw her mind: embarrassment, joy, anger, disappointment, pride. The emotion she ended with was fear; the last time Lois and Clark were ‘romantic’, red kryptonite had been involved."

I love, love, love this line. It's so Martha. She's always been the one anxious for Clark to find someone to share his life with, and I love that even though she's happy for them, her motherly concern took over. That was great.

Also, Lois's whole conversation out in the hall with her was so IC. You have Lois down pat.

I was wondering when you'd address how far they went last night. Are we just ignoring the whole "Clark can't have sex with Lana with powers" storyline? Or maybe that was the first time he had sex with powers; maybe Lois decided to risk it?

Anyway, fantastic chapter! I'm off to watch the season finale- it looks so good!
5/15/2008 c5 CindyB
Aw geeze, you are such a tease. I need to know what happens next...Immediately.
48 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »