for Fairy Tale

12/6/2008 c1 31Hollywood Grimm
i really liked this, it it so what Kuki would do if she had a fairytale book :P
5/17/2008 c1 5GoldenFlither
I'm glad you threw in a little popcorn bit there. After SLUMBER, I decided Kuki was as obsessed with it as I am. XD Hehe.

Well anyways, this is what I have to say: That.. was.. awesome. Seriously, wow. You've got the neatest writing style I've ever seen on . No exaggeration. That was really very great. *applauds* Only you can make a one-shot theme like this work in a.. well, a one-shot. ^^

*faves*
4/29/2008 c1 34Numbeh 013
aaw that's so nice! i hate the little mermaid since i was 6, my baby sister played it 3 times a day, and for my misfortune, when she grew out of it, my other baby sister, began playing it twice a day, it's quite annoying haha i kinda know how mushi, felt, and all the others too
4/27/2008 c1 BOTN27
cute! yay wally doing the right thing!
4/26/2008 c1 pretty. odd
that was cute i still love fairytails and im 14 so that was cute how he decided to lissen to her story :]
4/25/2008 c1 7breezy-kuki
I LOVE IT! it's so sweet!
4/25/2008 c1 100December'sRose
Nice! I really enjoyed this one-shot, Super! Loved how you had it in Wally's point of view; and the ending was cute. It was a nice setting and I can totally picture Wally and Kuki acting that way towards each other on the actual show. ;)

Even without major fluff it was an adorable 3/4 one-shot! Fantastic job!

~Symone
4/25/2008 c1 12darla ladylondon
This was Great. Wally explains through over half the story as to why he hates fairy tales, and in the end encourages her to read some more. How sweet! I couldn't think of a better one shot for this theme! :)
4/25/2008 c1 6Weird Romantic Gal
Aw! Wally's so sweet. Loved the story, Super Reader! Can't wait for your next one or the update of Switched I

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service