for Teach me

10/15/2018 c1 Guest
What did he say at the end?
I can't find translation anywhere!
6/9/2012 c1 Im from israel too
איך הצלחת לכתוב את המילים בעברית באנגלית זה הדבר הכי מעצבן בעולם!
2/3/2012 c1 4vvitches
Great story!

Tell me, where did you get the translations for the Hebrew? I'm planing on using some of the Hebrew language in one of my stories, but I can't find an accurate translator.
9/23/2010 c1 2matt9713
omfg!this is fucking amazing :D
8/23/2010 c1 katia14
יודע עברית אה? חחח
6/9/2009 c1 4Koolkass
LOL

teaching stan hebrew is a great idea!

you probably worked hard, it's anoying to write Hebrew in English letters...

really liked it!
3/15/2009 c1 Whyisntthereadeleteaccount
"review if you want" PHT!(INHALE) Hell no, this story forced me to review by being so sexy and grand and hot and no run on sentences and hebrew and kyle and stan and sexy and good plot and readers and hotsmexystyle and sexy and did I mention HOT! (EXHALE) SMILES!
9/20/2008 c1 July-V
MWAHHAAH!

I love it! It made me laugh really, really hard and god it's good!
8/23/2008 c1 2Ima dork
""Hey,hey ky how come you know exactly what're they saying?" the raven asked.

"I'm jewish remember? At the age of 13 I did my bar-mizva...so I had to learn Hebrew to do it.""

Technically, for your Bar/Bat Mitzvah, you never learn how to translate Hebrew, expecially not enough to be fluent in the launguage, yeah. Kyle coulda learned it on his own, but you don't HAVE to learn the entire launguage for a celebration that last about a couple hours and all you do is read a couple prayers in Hebrew. He definately could've though, but it's very unlikiley and isn't a requirement. But I loved the story! Don't get me wrong I'm not trying to mean, mainly trying to help.
8/19/2008 c1 28moriah93ohio
This was a really good story. I liked it.
4/26/2008 c1 4StansGirl512
tee-hee!
4/25/2008 c1 31kyleisgod
Kyle was a tad too girly in this story IMO, but, I really liked the idea of him teaching Stan Hebrew in such a manner. You definitely took a common pairing and put an original twist on it. That takes some skill. The sex scene could've also maybe been a little longer, but its shortness didn't hinder my enjoyment of the story at all. Also, watch out for spelling mistakes. I noticed a couple of those. This was overall a very nice oneshot and I hope to see more from you soon. BTW, was that all real Hebrew Kyle was speaking, or just gibberish disguised as Hebrew?