for Falling

5/15/2008 c14 lidsfoisndfosdfnof
Awesome story! Both endings made me cry! Thank god chris made it through in the alternate. Great story!
5/15/2008 c14 20Pinayprincesa
And they lived happily ever after ^_^

Hope their will be a sequel with Chris and Rachel having kids heheheh:P Just a thought
5/15/2008 c14 102TJ Sparkles
Well, we are finally at the end of the story!

I have to agree with you. I'm glad that you made this alternate ending...it was too sad to leave it as it was. Of course, maybe I'm just saying that because I have a soft spot for a certain Mr. Chris Jericho! I was pulling for him to get better and you granted my wishes! The man is just too gorgeous to die and I love that he didn't.

Aw...they can finally be together, happily ever after! Say it with me :"Aw!" I'm glad that they were given a second chance, and I know they will make the best of it. You never know how much you love someone until you think they are going to be taken from you. This story showed that love can overcome anything if it is strong enough. I loved this and I am so grateful to you for dedicating it to me! I think I might go back and re-read it again, I love it that much.

I love Rachel's middle name. I thought about naming my daughter that at one point, actually. LOL..I cried during the whole wedding scene, but cracked up at the end when Chris said, "Last one back to ours is a rotten egg!" That man always cracks me up and you did a great job capturing his wonderful personality in this.

Dom, I simply love you. I am so grateful and thankful that we were able to meet on here and bond through fics, and I want you to know that you mean so much to me. I consider you a friend and I hope you feel the same about me. You have given me so much encouragement and advice and I cannot thank you enough for that. You are one in a million too and I look forward to talking to you on here more. Also, I can't wait to read more of your work! If you ever need any help or ideas or just want to talk, PM me or message me if you want on MSN.

Love you hon.

5/15/2008 c14 1kimgray
My last review...

Thanks for a wonderful story. I jumped for joy every time I got an update alert. I enjoyed it very much.
5/15/2008 c13 102TJ Sparkles
Aw no...no. Chris can't die. It's just not right! I'm not ashamed to say I cried while reading this. It would be really hard to move on knowing that you would never hear that deep, sexy voice again or have him joke with you or even try to make you laugh. I really think Rachel was strong...funerals are always terrible for me.

Poor Rachel. She and Chris had just confessed their love and were looking forward to having a great life together. Now he's gone. I can't believe John was being so nice, but I guess he realized what an ass he had been.

Chris...man. I still can't believe he died.

I will say, this was a great end to a great story, though!

Love ya,

5/15/2008 c12 TJ Sparkles
Hi!

You got the next three chapters up already? Awesome! I was kind of looking forward to them, actually.

I love how even though this is sad, you have little tiny rays of hope within it. I never ever thought that I would like Mr. Kennedy, but you have done a great job with him in this fic. Same with Randy. It's great that they are all there to comfort Rachel, but she still is going to worry about Chris. I'm worried about him, and I hope that a miracle happens and he is all right.

You brought up a good point though: How come everytime a person's life starts to get better, something bad has to happen to make it worse? I have never understood that...

Great job honey!

5/15/2008 c11 TJ Sparkles
NO! Chris is in a coma? Poor thing. As awful as that sounds, maybe him being in a coma is good. That way he won't be feeling any pain. But that also means that he could lie there for YEARS in the coma without ever waking up. Poor Chris...so sad.

Keep continuing this, I am LOVING it so far.

Love ya hon,

5/15/2008 c11 11Djuro
Amazing story. Update ASAP i want to know what will happen next.
5/15/2008 c11 20Pinayprincesa
Oh no poor Chris :( I can't believe he's dying...
5/14/2008 c11 lidsfoisndfosdfnof
Omg! I hope chris is alright and that he wakes up!
5/14/2008 c11 4Nobody's Love
OMG I think I'm going to cry *sniff*... Don't worry, it means that the fic is great!
5/14/2008 c11 1kimgray
We need a miracle about now... :)
5/14/2008 c10 20Pinayprincesa
poor Chris :( He can't die...he just has to make it!
5/14/2008 c10 1kimgray
No... he can't die! I just wanna cry now! Can't wait for the next chapter.
5/14/2008 c10 102TJ Sparkles
I loved the last chapter, even though it was sad!

Anyway, I was really beginning to think that Chris was going to make it, that he and Rachel were going to be a happy family. I cried a little bit at the end of the chapter because Chris can't die! He can't. Even though this is so sad, it is beautifully written and you capture the emotions of the characters involved so well. I love this! Possibly my favorite fic ever.

Love ya girl,