for Warmth In My Memories

9/28/2013 c5 8ShadowAlchemist503
Heh, I like how vague this chapter is, so its making my imagination create scenarios! I really like this story so much, and I know this is like the 5th time I've said that in a review. But seriously, I love it!
9/28/2013 c4 ShadowAlchemist503
This story made me say 'aw' again! Its really sweet how you're portraying the two of them in only a few paragraphs, and definitely making me want to read more. Excellent job author!
9/28/2013 c3 ShadowAlchemist503
This physically made me say 'aww' (and rather loudly) and actually giggle. I think that is just too cute! Oh my gosh, if a picture like that would ever have shown up in the anime/manga, I would to say the least, be very happy. Great job author! :)
9/28/2013 c2 ShadowAlchemist503
Oh yes, this was really amazing too! (I hope you're not going to be bothered by me calling your chapters all the time.) I never really thought about it, but yeah, I can definitely imagine Winry taking care of him like that while he's resting :)
9/28/2013 c1 ShadowAlchemist503
Aw that was so short, yet it made me feel so sad and it was just so sweet! I love this story so much, and I'm pretty sure I read it before but didn't actually review _
2/27/2013 c100 3colette.brunel.3
I loved every chapter! I will be reading more of your stuff - I really like your writing. Thanks for an awesome story :)
2/27/2013 c64 colette.brunel.3
This one seriously freaked me out for a moment, it was scary! I'm so glad it was just a nightmare and nothing more serious :)
2/26/2013 c14 colette.brunel.3
HA! I really like this one!
2/26/2013 c7 colette.brunel.3
I love all of these themes so far (and I love the writing as well)! Would you mind telling me where you got the prompts?
2/21/2013 c100 neevas
hehehe om nom nom
9/2/2012 c54 john-watsons-moustache
well technically Ed and Winry had a boy first
9/2/2012 c42 john-watsons-moustache
yeah its just u i like it!
682 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »