for Warmth In My Memories

9/2/2012 c26 4john-watsons-moustache
uh how was ed able to to cover winry's hand with his automail?
9/2/2012 c22 john-watsons-moustache
:( grrr i want one
9/2/2012 c8 Guest
yeaaah i read a fanfic and it said football and since the main character was into it said it a lot it took me forever to realize that it was a british writer and she was talking about soccer. . . . . .
9/2/2012 c3 Guest
hahahaha took her too long to figure it out
9/2/2012 c1 Guest
awwww! :D
8/30/2012 c40 31n00dl3gal
Oh Al... He's amazing. Good job- you're an awesome author.
4/19/2012 c100 22Kina Kalamari
These were wonderful. I liked the variation between angst and fluffiness and humor. You got a bit of everything in there.

So, since I do this every time I review drabble collections, my favorites were thirty seven, forty, fifty-nine, and eighty-one. And all of them because they were funny. Very funny. Like, 'make my sister read them even though she's in the middle of reading a book' funny.

You did have some very good angst, as well. Particularly "Dirt", which I can't be bothered to check the number of. It was very depressing, but your prose was beautiful.

Really nice fic. =]
3/24/2012 c78 1HangryLei
...Okay, I'm lost. I understood the past chapters, but this one...whaaaaa? The chapter is called "Mercy Earthquake" but I don't really get it...Maybe it's because I haven't read all the FMA chapters or watched all of the episodes, but I'm really confused with this chapter...Mind explaining?
11/27/2011 c7 3bezawesome
aahhh its so adorable
11/27/2011 c4 bezawesome
they're so in character! I love it haha

aww Eds so sweet
11/27/2011 c3 bezawesome
HII! haha this one is so cute! XDDD
7/2/2011 c100 els1324
I wanted to review every chapter but I'm totally exhausted and falling asleep xD

Just know that I loved ALL of them (except those 4(?) that had death in them. I no like that at aaaaaaaall D:

But the rest were totally amazing! 3
7/1/2011 c100 8AmiiceeLokei
:) Very nice
6/6/2011 c92 8Harp Strumming Choirboy
;_;

*sob* So sad..
6/5/2011 c39 Harp Strumming Choirboy
That's okay. We can all agree that Al outgrew his crush on Winry.
682 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »