for Your Reason Why

please continue~!
8/29/2020 c12 Ana Karoliny
Continua please
10/23/2019 c1 kathstargrayson
really love your story and hoping that you would update very soon, cant wait for dick and kori seeing each other again after 6 BEGGING YOUUU
6/4/2019 c12 kineuhansen
good story love to see dick and kory live on earth together with mari
6/29/2018 c12 Nicole Macapagal
please continue I really love please update
4/1/2016 c1 Guest
Euphorix in the movies
Euphorix is the 23rd planet in the Vega star system,and one of the important allies of Tamaran
Euphorix is a creative builder/artist/mathematician/inventor based society where there is a flourish of creativity EVERYWHERE.
The people are at the whim of their emotions.
They are also in a matriachal society where a long line of queens have ruled Euphorix
They are born with the power of telepathy and telekinetic,and also the power to fly.
They are great thinkers and intellectuals. However,being artistic,they can also be emotional.
This is also the base operations of the Omega Men,led by Pren and Kalista,and also her younger sister Yndamaati.
Their city shined of gold and shimmery,and everyday you see thwm talking about new ideas,when or where the stars will move,etc.
If they ever been to a class on Earth they would definitely fail at history
They also love pretty things,which is why they wear jewellry on a regular basis.
They are generally optimistic and innovative,but at battle they are shown to be cunningly fierce.
Euphorians can outwit almost anyone in the Vega system
12/21/2014 c12 Emstar456
Keep writing please I love this story!
5/12/2014 c12 1gabysweet10
Bravo. That was amazing, please do continue.
1/20/2014 c12 4FairyTalesIntheWoods
PLZZZZZZZZZZZZ! IM BEGGING YOU! PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY ITS ONE OF THE TOP STORIES SO FAR ON MY LISTTT! :)

Best story EVER
8/22/2013 c12 2Serena Frost
The good. Those two will finally be reunited. Even at the time. :D
8/16/2013 c12 2simplycarline
Oh gosh...I cannot believe this story was never finished. I really loved how Mar'i is so brave, you did great writing her character.
8/7/2013 c12 Guest
Another
5/6/2013 c12 Guest
review
4/6/2013 c12 2StarStruckPenguin
I really loved this story, it had so much potential. It's been a few years now, but I was wondering if this story will be continued? I really hope it will because these days its hard to find such good fanfics to read. Plus I want to know what happens when Starfire and Richard meet! Hope you consider continuing this story but I understand that life and other things can interfere. :)

Starstruck Penguin
3/19/2013 c12 kenpachi.M
Oh please! Please
you have to update this, I don't fin too man fanfics with Kory and Dick, with a child.
I hope you update soon, this story is good!
I hope Mar'i knows that her mom isn't dead and so does dick, and the rest of the titans
208 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »