for Dizzy up the girl

10/24/2001 c1 Xotic2k
I like the story already. =)
10/7/2001 c1 C-sa
You have so got to continue this! Any plot like this is always a V/B so Goku & Chichi is a must! I love them and the fics r so hard to find so keep going! And Mokona, shut up.
10/3/2001 c1 mokona
i would have been better off if i hadn't read the first two sentences of this preppy plottless thing. You should try reading books with more than just pictures before you decide to write more crap. I'll bet you're still in grade school.
10/3/2001 c1 6Katie and Caroline
PARTAE! :P I like. Moreses please! *speech slurs as she listens to Britney Spears* I think I'm having an allergic reaction, ugh. . .

Okay, your story, I like it a lot. More soon please!
10/3/2001 c1 trunk's babe
Sweet ~SMILES~
10/3/2001 c1 WW1
Love this! Oh please, please write more on this story! Goku and Chichi are the best couple ever!
10/2/2001 c1 4madwoman1
I like it, love the title. Very good, also I liked the way you potrayed the cheerleaders bowing at Kakarottos feet!
10/2/2001 c1 eternal sailor saturn
REALLY WAY ! ^_^ can't wait for more!
10/2/2001 c1 Tokumei Kibon
O_O are you going to continue this? I love it!
10/2/2001 c1 1BulmaB1
Yup i know this fic you read it to me!
10/2/2001 c1 1AngelofHell
i think i am going to like this fic. so hurry up and add more soon.
10/2/2001 c1 Pepto
Hey! This is getting interesting and it ended so SOON! I'm very curious as to what's going to happen next! And this is the first time that I have heard of this type of plot for Chichi and Goku (Kakarot)!
10/2/2001 c1 6cahsie
Oooohhh! Really coolio! Please continue soon... I can't wait for the next chapter! Always, Star-chan
10/1/2001 c1 2Malenka Saramahki
I think that it looks very good. Please continue.
10/1/2001 c1 BallaBabe24
That was pretty good, except it was HELLA too short!

~BallaBabe24