for They all deserve to die, even you Mrs Lovett

11/1/2020 c20 Guest
I’ve been sobbing for so many chapters oh my actual god. I genuinely wish this was finished, I need Sweenett to happen! I need Mrs Lovett to get better and her, Mr Todd and Toby can just be happyyyy! I know this was made forever ago so there’s no chance of it being finished but I can tell you I sobbed through this fic
12/28/2017 c20 Shessica
THIS IS INCREDIBLE I CAN IMAGINE THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENING THIS IS PERFECT OH MY GOD PLEEASE CONTINUE THIS!
8/18/2017 c20 Guest
PLEASE UPDATE THIS I AM ADDICTED TO THIS STORY I SWEAR!
6/18/2015 c20 3TheSupremeLeaderOfChaos
You're killing me, SCGB, you're killing me.

I feel like my feels have been ripped into tiny shreds.

Is there any hope for an end? And is there any hope that the end will be happy? Because I'm so sad now. I just want them all to have their own twisted sense of happiness in the end...

Positives: I really enjoyed Mrs. Lovett violently killing the Beadle. That was a thing that I didn't know I wanted until it happened. Also, Mr. Todd pulling Toby away from an angry mob into an alley. Yet another thing I didn't know I wanted. Thank you.

This story is a feels train going over the Rocky Mountains. Up and down. I wanted to hurl my phone across the room when Toby gave her the opium. I was like, NO DON'T. PLEASE TOBY. TRUST TODD FOR ONCE. But then he did it anyway and I was internally sobbing and gah. This story man. It hurts. I feel like this wasn't supposed to be the end and I'd be so happy if you finished it. Whether it would be an ending I'd sob at or laugh with joy. :)
8/6/2014 c20 1bellovettrix
This is sooo...omg...great! I read everything in one sitting and then...no ending?! :(
6/28/2012 c20 5AThousandVoices
Oh my goodness this is amazing! Please please update. This is too good to abandon ):
9/9/2011 c20 MiddaySunset
Poor Mrs Lovett! Why did you abandon this story? It was so great...
10/19/2010 c20 LittleMsTwelve
DUDE I LOVE THIS STORY PLEASE UPDATE! UGH! :3
7/21/2010 c1 Supermrslovett
This story is too good to leave hanging you have to finish please
2/4/2010 c20 1OMOCHIKAERI
Baww..

It's a pity I had to find such a lovely story that hasn't been updated for quite a bit..
12/25/2009 c20 1Miss Lyra
Too bad you haven't updated in a while... I just read your story and would love to see where it ends! Reconsider? ~Lyra
11/3/2008 c20 2HoneyBoba
oh wow... ive spent all night reading the 20 chapters so far and I have to say, I ADORE THIS STORY! please update ASAP!
10/19/2008 c20 2BeccaLynLovett
wow its like Ur torturing Mrs. Lovett or something... but for some strange reason i cant stop reading.
10/16/2008 c20 Hatred
This story is amazing, and yet has an ending that can almost wrench tears from your eyes. LOVE IT!
10/3/2008 c20 23Corasqueen
okay my edible elephant i've been nice but ya really need to update NOW DAMN IT! i just read this whole thing over again and will be forced to desperate measures if ya don'update soon. i mean business love. UPDATE!
277 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »