for The Dark Side of the Moon

2/22/2013 c3 Guest
Good story so far just a few errors that could be fixed in the letter such as its the hokage of the village hidden in the leaf and i am pretty sure that the current mizukage is only the fifth one
7/24/2012 c9 Guest
WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED U PRACTIALLY STOLE THE SCENE FROM GAARA AND HIS UNCLE
4/17/2012 c4 Prom15e to 13elieve
Really? Mulan?
5/7/2010 c12 2Hikari no Minerva
Is there going to be another chapter anytime soon? I am addicted to this story and REALLY want to know what is going to happen next!
GOD BLESS!
Hikari
3/25/2010 c9 1NHarem Foreva
yeah uh, um WTFH JUST F*ING HAPPENED?
3/25/2010 c5 NHarem Foreva
um the houkou is a dog demon
3/20/2010 c12 1WhispersofthePast
Wow okay so I know your bitch busy, as we discussed earlier today. BUT. I intend to have long conversations with you about what you asked me about MONTHS ago when I had yet to read this. And I gotta say, I'm loving the story. More more more? *hugs tightly* your writing is highly engaging. The ONE thing about this chapter that did irk me, was how many journal entries there were, though they were very very interesting. Also, I know Tsunako was very mature for his young age, but uhm... if you plan on writing more from the point of view of a 12 year old, I challenge you to channel your brothers and really get the tone to ring 'TWELVE' you know what i mean? Bah, I am rambling now. Anyway, when we talk next I wanna talk more about this! 3
9/21/2009 c2 3Will Rayne
THANK YOU YOU ARE FINALLY GOING TO KILL SASUKE! DIE SASUKE DIE!
8/24/2009 c1 phil
cool
7/30/2009 c12 Hippie Painter
nice love meta
7/29/2009 c12 DarkRavie
Very good chapter. I look forward to reading what happens next in your fic.
7/29/2009 c12 74Lixie Lorn
ZOMG AWESOME.

Say, you're allowed to crossover, but Kyuubi isn't? Mean.

~General Everin Stormclaw of the Many Titles, High Priest of the Crazy Hand, Master of the Emerald Stars and Acolyte of the New Chu Order, Dragon Prince and the Sixth Sutakage, Bearer of the Prophecy and the Moonrider, Commander of the Blood Talons and the Last Hairlander, S/He Who Knows, out.
7/28/2009 c12 nwspor
loving the plot twist hope you got more on the way
7/21/2009 c11 Lixie Lorn
I like it. The crossover thing is a bit odd, but cool.

Wait, is Meta Al? I mean, that's be weird...

I don't like bad Iruka. I'm sorry, but it had to be said.

Still, i like the rest.