for Standing With the Reckless

12/27/2010 c3 23MercyAntebellum
this is really good, man - it's on the fave list! ^_^
9/5/2010 c28 Ash
Easily one of the BEST SSX fics I've read I've read here...I like your creativity. (Eh, I dunno if I spelled that last word right). I liked the word you played everyone out, their all in character and the fact it's written in script form makes it's 10x more unique. Good fic from a good writer. - Peace yoo ;)
8/3/2009 c28 DanceINPiiink
Sequal about Elise and Nate getting married please. K thanks.

Peace and love.

- DanceINPink
6/27/2009 c1 7Werewolf's One
"Well it appears as though last weeks beating wasn’t enough"

Aha, that's my fav. line this chapter. A hunny story, I enjoy it so far.
6/8/2009 c28 45wild-sunshine
I love how realistic everyone is! And Elise's line about Nate was just hilarious... "What’s going on here, Nate Logan?" :)

I'm just kind of confused about the end note- there's a sequel? Really? That would be awesome, beacuse I really want to know what happens with Allegra and Moby.

Anyways, awesome plot overall, not overly confusing, and the part about Allegra and Skye hating each other was really interesting. Awesome story!
5/28/2009 c1 6Weiss Rose Schnee
I loved the opening. The Zoe/Griff rivalry made me crackup. Zoe: Get back here you little freak" And "Yesterdays beating teach you a lesson?" Lol priceless. Zoe rocks!
5/28/2009 c28 Weiss Rose Schnee
I absolutely loved this story. Thanks for adding Skye in the end! Keep up the great work. But why make Zoe a bitch? Thats my only grip. Great work!
5/18/2009 c28 9Pretty.Pretty.Butterfly
great ending. :) awh, its over now... -sniffle- twas great though. loved it and perhaps a sequel? or something? anyways, it was a great story and had some hilarious moments.

I'll miss it. :'(

love ya,

5/17/2009 c28 3Gleeful Melancholy
I'm kinda sad that it's over, but I liked the last two chapters. ^^ I hadn't realized until the last two chapters that you were trying to explain the weird circumstances of SSX OT, and if that's what you were trying to do from the beginning, you certainly took the long but interesting route. :D Reflecting back on the whole story, I enjoyed your interpretations of the cast; they were very well-rounded, and unbiased, I think, as you took the time to highlight the good characteristics and flaws of practically everyone. Particularly, you poked fun at some stuff that ran through my head at some point (like Allegra's orientation, Moby's exotic taste in friends, and the nature behind Nate and Elise's relationship). Best of luck on your writing goals! I agree that it would be awesome to publish a book, as I hope to put out a book of poetry some time in my life. And, I hope to see more of your SSX stuff soon.
5/5/2009 c27 9Pretty.Pretty.Butterfly
wow. great chapter. loved it. cant believe its almost finished. :o

just fab. :) (did i seriously just say fab?)

nyways, ily

4/23/2009 c27 45wild-sunshine
YES! AN UPDATE! i love you and your story :D
4/23/2009 c27 20Freshman19
YES! It's Back I almost didn't recognize the title until I saw the names. wow that sucks for Moby, he was my favorite character! I think Zoe could take Nate IMO. Great update, keep up the good work.
12/29/2008 c26 3Gleeful Melancholy
Heylurr..Zoe was off the chain in this one. Fave lines:

"Doesn't mean you have to go announcing shit like that to the world!"

and

"PSYMON YOU LITTLE FUCKTARD"

I'm so excited for the conlusion, like I said...and the only way I can see this having a sad ending is if Viggo is happy. what a dooche.

Oh yeah, I don't know if you changed this for the sake of your story, but the only thing that's bothered me about this story is that Nate and Elise are the same age. That is all, thanks for the fast update!
12/29/2008 c26 9Pretty.Pretty.Butterfly
omg...ANOTHER update? -shocked-

yayy! -huggles-

but, omg. I love psymon so much. He's pure gold...dialling 911.

Psymon has to be the best character EVER.

I just love this story. I'm gonna be so sad to see it end...-sniffle-

love ya,

PPB x

P.S. This is one of my fav stories EVER! You have the best sense of humor...
12/29/2008 c25 3Gleeful Melancholy
Yes I'm so excited! If Elise is right, I'm so glad Zoe likes Moby, but am sad Moby doesn't share her feelings...or maybe he likes both Allegra and Zoe...I'm glad we're going to find out the end of this thing soon. Whether it's happy or not, it was an awesome ride. =)
47 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »