for Standing With the Reckless

9/9/2008 c21 13Collision
:D i love suspens-e-ness. just pretend its a word k? lol

- CoLLiSiOn
9/3/2008 c21 9Pretty.Pretty.Butterfly
oh! cliffy...well...not REALLY...so moby is probably thinking dat allegra likes him THAT WAY...does she? huh huh, does she does she does she does she? hm? ...UPDATE soon...me liked that chappy, especially the part wit moby and allegra...XD nywho, bye! and, of course, UPDATE SOON! mwahahahahahahahahah! XD
8/31/2008 c20 CoLLiSiOn
OMG updeate! lol

- CoLLiSiOn
8/20/2008 c20 Pretty.Pretty.Butterfly
good chappies! -grins happily- cant wait for the next one! =)

PPB x
8/19/2008 c20 didnotstopweepingforninedays
Woo! Go Allegra, beat her up! Ya know, maybe I'm just incredibly STUPID, but... who's visiting Psymon? Well, rad chappie, can't wait to read the NEXT ONE! *coughUPDATEcough*

ALLpraiseb2Him
8/19/2008 c20 3Gleeful Melancholy
People I hate the most:

#1 Zoe

#2 Viggo

#3 Psymon

#4 Hannah Montana

#5 Hitler

That is how wrong I thought Zoe was in this chapter. And I agree with Moby, Psymon is a freak who NEEDS to stay in jail, but Viggo worse than Psymon just because he's messing with the good guys more than the bad guys are. I hope Allegra messes Zoe up in the next chapter, she's a scrapper.
8/17/2008 c19 Gleeful Melancholy
..This chapter was hilarious...Elise was the bomb, that's EXACTLY how she'd react, explosively and out of loyalty...wow, Viggo is a dosh. I hope they let that spelling through.

You're a fantastic writer, you're really making me feel sympathy for Nate and anger and everything. It's all very believable and IC. I was "aww"-ing and gushing at how sensitive and calm and level-headed and GOOD Nate was in this chapter. You made him super-patient lol if I were him, I'd be kicking some a$$ right then, starting with Mac. (Why was he even in the office? lol like some VIP or something. That would've made me upset right away)

Also, Nate and Elise were really sweet, it was so cute because you keep realism there too, nothing overtly mushy or grossly romantic and just unbelievable. I lovee this fic, thanks for still writing it!
8/8/2008 c18 PrettyPrettyButterfly
roflmho! brill chappie! luved it. keep the updates cumin!
8/7/2008 c18 didnotstopweepingforninedays
Yo.

Ohh, Moby has a crush! Hahaha, either that or he's really nice... I really liked this chapter. I don't have any specific reasons (other than the usual), but this was an ASWESOME chapter, perfect for an AWESOME story! I can't wait for the next charter, so UPDATE!
8/5/2008 c17 Gleeful Melancholy
Hi!

I love this story! and it's so different from your other one. You're very versatile. The script thing is cool, much neater and detailed than I've seen most writers do it, because they usually use it out of laziness for typing complete paragraphs. lol but it's clear that you can write both ways. :]

I love Nate, and Nate/Elise, and I think you characterize them very well. I'm guessing Allegra's your fave character, and you have a good grasp on her. For a humor story, it's really deep, and I'm kinda jealous of your plot ideas. I can't wait to see how this one ends, because there are all sorts of problems popping up in Allegra's unfortunate life. lol
7/24/2008 c16 9Pretty.Pretty.Butterfly
cool, still funny, lmao! Update soon please! -puppy eyes-
7/13/2008 c15 CoLLiSiOn
OMG please update soon! this is so good im so into it!

- CoLLiSIOn
7/11/2008 c15 didnotstopweepingforninedays
AH! WAHT DID VIGGO DO? Well, thank you for updating, it always puts a smilel on my face to know that you updated! Are you going to update your other story any time soon? Lovely chapter, absolutely wonderful!
6/12/2008 c13 didnotstopweepingforninedays
Oh... Poor Viggo! Gosh, do update soon please!
5/31/2008 c9 didnotstopweepingforninedays
Ep! That CAN'T be good! Oh I hope that nobody gets hurt... Update this soon please!
47 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »