for The Immortal Tales

8/30/2008 c2 xxguesswhoxx
can naruto shift now?
6/20/2008 c2 hjlj
Good god! I hope u update soon!
6/16/2008 c2 Dragon77
Wow. This sounds very promising! I look forward to your next update!
5/23/2008 c1 1Zozwen
Oh my god, what is going on!

I have no idea what you are planning to do, but I'm curious to find out! Like I said before, I like your writing style. I don't know what it is, but there is something that...well...that I like.

Also I'm glad to finally hear something from you again after your first story.

I read you haven't decided if it's gonna be narusasu or sasunaru. Well if it is alright I would like to give you my opinion.

Why won't you make it a narusasunaru/sasunarusasu? (that's the same right?)

I mean it can (not always) really frustrates me when people decide that one of them tops ALL the time. Why not let them switch? They are both male so it's possible.

It also annoys me that the positions are decided by height and looks (the feminine look -'). Talk about stereotypes.

So I really hope you won't do that. But that is just my opinion, it's up to you to decide. I'll read your story anyway! ^^

(it's not like I will stop liking your story because of something like that!)
5/18/2008 c1 Fire-Goddess-Raven
Wow, that was a really interesting prolouge. I really hope you decide to continue this story, it sounds quite interesting!

update soon!

~faithful yaoi fan

~FGR
5/14/2008 c1 Sarah
Aah! I can't wait for the next chapter! You're such an awesome writer. It'll be interesting to see how you mold this for sure.

You have a great style.
4/27/2008 c1 6Stormyclouds
I liked that so far. And I like your disclaimer, I still haven't gotten over Sasuke leaving either.