for Say Goodnight

1/19/2011 c1 26Dragowolf
Oh man, this was a tear jerker. So bittersweet... a great story!
9/8/2010 c1 3Demigod1315
to be honest, I'm a fan of Percy Jackson and Greek mythology. I knew little about this TV series. Obviously I knew this myth, since Artemis is my favorite goddess. It's my favorite. I was thinking about this over and over again, how it moved me.

Great job :)
7/12/2010 c1 jaycee
dude. i had the whole scene in my head. ur amazing.
4/17/2010 c1 dre4m3r
that is just...adorable! that was the most cutest, beautiful one-shot story I've ever read! And about Artemis! I was like: Aw!

That is just amazing. I'm more of a Percy Jackson fan, but this is good too. I'm just still confuse how Artemis has a decendent, but it's still cool.
6/14/2009 c1 9Aussie Heroine
hey

AW, so cute! this really was an adorable one-shot. It fits in really well to after the actual episode. it was nice for some one to explore a realationship out of the norm. Well done

Luv Aussie Heroine
6/23/2008 c1 The Book Wyrm
D'aw! It's just so sweet! =) Keep writing ^-^.
5/24/2008 c1 AislingFairy89
Hey, it's me, GentleGoddess. I loved this story, it was very sweet. Great job!
5/4/2008 c1 43Anya-Paradox
GAH!

That was just... unbelievably adorable. Wowwie. That was my favorite episode too :)

LOVED LOVEDD LOVEDD IT. Can't wait to hear more from you!
4/28/2008 c1 13Lzsmith8
HAH! I did see this episode, like jsut the other day! It kinda made me sad.

And D'aww, the sappyness. Artemis and Orion, lost to each other forever, find a way back to each other. Atlanta is sweet returning the bracer.

The song is cute. Goes well with the story, even if it is rather bittersweet.

Thanks for posting, keep writing!

Liz
4/27/2008 c1 vivian
excellent story! it's a great ending to "star quality". hope to read more stories of yours in the future.
4/27/2008 c1 reborn-fire-bird
AW that was really cute! I feel so bad for Artemis! One thing that the show never mentioned, and i can see why, is that Apollo was the one to challenge Artemis to the dual that ended up with Orion's death. Just thought i'd spout that off. I really liked it, it was totally tear jerking! Anyway, bravo!
4/27/2008 c1 Becky Sky
This was so sweet. You really captured the pining she felt for him well. Keep up the great work!