for Wakeup Call

5/15/2012 c1 7Louisvuittonfreak
Just starting to read...
1/12/2011 c3 bookworm231
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Love ur storie!
9/27/2009 c1 Sugargirl5
Haha, I would SO do the same thing she did :D!
3/3/2009 c2 erin365
okay i say continue it...it looks like it could be pretty good. good luck!
2/1/2009 c1 4mrs-I-love-EdwardCullen
I love your stories, and I love Bella's 'inner voice'! :-P yayy Twilight!
1/28/2009 c5 4TWILIGHTreader1
i loved your story. it was so good. i loved how it was funny and romantic. i was laughing so much. XD

you have a great talent for writing. :D

i would love to find out what happens at their "party." lol

Great Job!
1/17/2009 c1 6Way 2 HP Obsessed
HAHAHA! LOVE IT!
1/17/2009 c6 3Edward's Cantante
Wonderful story! I'm so glad you've posted a sequel. You have a very smooth, fluid writing style that lends itself well to just about any genre. By the way, would you be able to beta my stories? I currently edit my chapters by reading them over and over until I'm cross-eyed, and would love to get another person's input. Thanks!
1/16/2009 c6 sammie
this story is so hilareous. i luv it!
1/15/2009 c5 unknown012876
really, really great story! I loved it! :)
1/14/2009 c5 2effulgent.fred
Yay! That was awesome! You captured Edward perfectely, a thing most fanfic writers cannot do correctly..it infuriates me. Thanks for getting it right!
1/12/2009 c5 4bookxbutterfly
Beautiful ending! *claps* =))

~Jade
1/12/2009 c3 bookxbutterfly
KYA!1ONE

=)

LOL, sorry. I LOVE THIS CHAPTER! XD

My fave parts were Bella's 'cereal-killing' and 'Mr. Smarty-no-pants Grumpy Tummy' saying, "Hah! You foolish human brain; it is apparent even to the lowliest of sub-organs that it is I, and I alone, who holds the power here! I shall conquer all! Bwah-hah hah-hah-hah!"

=)

~Jade
1/10/2009 c2 3TwilightStarLaughter
Ya, I doubt that Edward could actually be fooled by that since he can hear Bella's heartbeat miles away (creepy, huh?). But it was still fluffy and adorable! I'm glad that fanfiction writers choose to write fluffy one-shots. Because honestly, the books don't have enough of them. Sometimes, they're just to serious. ::end review::
12/27/2008 c2 Purple.Satin
OMG this is some funny sh**. I LOVE IT IF YOU DO NOT CONTINUE WRITING I WILL BUST YOUR DOOR DOWN AND FORCE YOU TO WRITE TILL I'M SATISFIED.
127 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »