FanFiction.Net
for Nothing Gold Can Stay

2/21/2023 c3 Guest
Dropping with this chapter. Justin is a idiot here since adopted or not they are his real parents while max and alex are his siblings. Blood doesnt matter. Its like you had zero consideration for that fact when writing this and see only blood relatives as related. You dont just get over being raised and loved by one family and jump to another. That is both unrealistic and dumb. Sets the tone for a unbelievable story since he didnt even fight it for some reason.

So no. Not wasting my time on this.
2/5/2023 c13 Demi Martin
Love it!
2/3/2023 c11 Demi Martin
This is the best Chapter yet! So adorable. <3
1/8/2018 c18 2Oliviabensonlovesvu
It’s good
9/25/2016 c1 CheerForQueer
Okay, so I was going to skip this story because I thought it seemed kinda of boring. But I read the title of this fanfiction "Nothing Gold Can Stay". I don't know if you are actually making a reference to the book and movie "The Outsiders" Even if you weren't I still read your story. Anyways, I digress, I really liked this story despite me not reading many Wizards of Waverly Place stories. I love the plot and I also think the ships were okay. Basically, what I'm trying to say is that your story is wonderful, and has made me want to read more! Have a nice day~! *waves ferociously*
8/25/2014 c18 delete-account-please 5424271
Splendid story really liked it off too read The Gold Echo.
7/20/2014 c18 delete-account-please 5237847
Fantastic story really liked it off too read The Gold Echo.
1/4/2014 c18 delete-account-please 5149757
Excellent story off to read The Gold Echo.
1/1/2014 c18 delete-account-please 4171342
Good story off to read The Gold Echo. Happy New Year
12/28/2013 c18 delete-account-please 742011
Great story off to read The Gold Echo.
12/8/2013 c18 Dhaakshu
i loved it.
one of the best jalex, infact one of the best stories i've read.
i feel so happy now that i finished reading it.
this is one of those stories that i want to keep on reading again and again.
now i'm really excited for the sequel.
keep on writing, you're wonderful at it.
7/4/2013 c18 2Archeron28
I'm a little upet, it said complete so I was expecting it to have a ending not a sequel.
4/8/2013 c17 1RomanticNerdyNextDoor
"Nothing Gold Can Stay" was really enjoying. I just read this the other day on my mobile so sorry I couldn't review every chapter. I didn't sleep with the determination of finishing reading this wonderful story. I'm like REALLY, very much, shipping JALEX all the way. Though it is impossible in the real series of WoWP, I am so glad to find other fans or curious writers writing about JALEX. With that said I was really hoping for, you know, romantic ending for this story but...

THIS IS EVEN BETTER! It felt different than ending it romantically like in my head.

Two thumbs up. 3