for Missing You

2/28 c1 1Srta.NR
Uma história bem trabalhada. Meus cumprimentos ao autor.
9/18/2002 c1 asdasdasdas
Thanks for reveiwing my story!

I really liked this. Martguerite is great! Not many people have a talent like you!

Robin
4/4/2002 c1 35Jaclyn
LOL! That was so cute. Some of M's sarcastic lines/thoughts were really great!
11/19/2001 c1 28Liz4
Oh, what a senior moment, I can't believe I didn't review this story earlier! I love this story. It was so well written and imaginative. The characterizations were all very well done as well, I could see them all acting the way you wrote. And R&M angst, my favorite thing :) Roxton having to face his feelings for her, despair thinking he's lost her to another man. And Marguerite manages to save herself and help bring the other couple back together. Fantastic, loved that ending. Can't wait for "The Wedding Banquet!"
10/19/2001 c1 Eva
Great job! Very imaginative story. I love anything that brings out the hidden

feelings Roxton has for his Marguerite. And also the jealousy and

angst of her being forced into marrying another man. Some of the

parts I liked best were...the bonding of V&M (rolling around the kitchen

floor(LOL), M worming her way out of dusting and R doing the white

glove test, the attraction of Gabriel to M (thought her ruse the night before

the wedding to trick him was going to work - little did I think he would

turn the tables on her...very clever writing), Roxton's angst watching the

wedding take place and when realizing it was not her, 'squeezing the life

out of her'. Hope you're writing more, because I really enjoyed this one.
10/6/2001 c1 Mariuxi
Your story was great, even if I say so mysef. I beleive that you need more input from that brilliant sister of yours that help you write part of it, she is a true comic! Bravo, Is there more to come?. I hope so. Hey I now so!

The story could have done with a little more Malone!
10/5/2001 c1 Windigo
that was a wonderful story!I thought it was great! Can't wait until the next story :)
10/3/2001 c1 Taz
Loved the story. It was really great.
10/2/2001 c1 sec
Gabbo good story! Anxiously waiting the next one.
10/2/2001 c1 WalkerTRngr
Great Story! Can't wait to read more :-)
10/2/2001 c1 10TLWROX
EXCELLENT! Loved this so much, I can't even begin to tell you. The whole temple- in- the- cave- under- the- lake plot was so imaginative- and Roxton and the gang going to Marguerite's rescue, but instead she's saved by Adele was too great. I can't wait to read the rest in "The Wedding Banquet". :) :) :)
10/2/2001 c1 Colorado
Good job-great imagination!
10/2/2001 c1 Dizzylogic
i liked
10/2/2001 c1 Juliette
Can't wait for reading "the wedding banquet".
10/2/2001 c1 3sternwoelkchen
Great story,Gabbo. I can´t wait for you next story and I also hope Marguerite and Roxton will come together ! They´re the perfect couple ! Steffi :-)
16 Page 1 2 Next »