for Who's a Hero?

4/29/2008 c1 2Vilkath
Great idea like always, the super hero bit using names from "who's on first' was a good enough idea on it's own but it went gold when Luna was Named I don't know.

In it's own kind of way I also think such a wierd idea would work pretty well, nothing from the wizarding society seemed to hint they had super hero's and if their reaction to masked death eaters are any indication they don't do well with unkown foes.
4/29/2008 c1 10Wonderbee31
Well, that was fun and lots of madness to go around. Got to wonder how the girls would eventual catch up to swordsman Harry and how long it would take him to trick him into a room, LOL. Great stuff!
4/29/2008 c1 Gryff-Slytherin
It's hilarious how they confuse everyone with their names.
4/29/2008 c1 6TricaLee
Trust Mr. Blot for another gem. It's almost too good, but hey it's classic. Just enough umph to make my morning. Thanks.
4/29/2008 c1 rankokunalpha1
evil ror's i loved the omake's keep up the assume insanity for the hp universe and mixing in the abbott and costello story lines!
4/29/2008 c1 2Anitajane
I loved it I have missed your warped sense of humour it is so like mine sadly I cant put it down on paper. You make me laugh every time I read your work thank you
4/29/2008 c1 dfshie
Well if it was only the Dursley family plus dog, then it's not too bad.
4/29/2008 c1 43BenRG
"Who, What, Where and I Don't Know" is a comedy classic. Rors, one of these days you are going to have to explain to use lesser mortals the contorted processes that creates these stories from such completely unlikely foundations.

Things to love: Susan's converstations with Aemelia and the comment on 'anyone with two brain cells' knowing that the hero is really Harry. Also: Luna attempting to create (yet another) bisexual harem. Finally: Voldemort's lovely in-character reaction to a completely unintelligable explanation from his Usual Gang of Idiots.

I don't want to talk about the horrible thing that Harry witnessed. Actually I'm going off to stick a screwdriver into my skull in an attempt to clear my mind of the mental image you just gave me; CURSE YOU!

Regarding the girls intro patter: Hannah and Hermione are Sailor Moon fans, aren't they? It was inevitable really. I can accept it, so long as Hermione doesn't start calling Harry 'Harri-chan' or something like that. XO

BenRG's Rating: 7.5/10
4/29/2008 c1 11Dark Elf2
Ouch. I think I lost a few IQ points trying to follow some of those conversations, and I have performed Who's on First. Highly entertaining and highly painful all in one. Nice work.
189 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13