for The Irish Wannabe

5/15/2008 c3 15Orton Addict
Ooh...things are beginning to bode well for both Maggie and Colin. And because of you and only you, Brit, I think I'm beginning to truly like Colin and kind of understand why you have such a fascination with him haha. Anyway, good chapter and I think I'm finally caught up on all my reviewing for you...oh wait there is still that oneshot you posted a couple of days ago...damn

Oh...the ad: The Usual Flirt: Which flirt are you? Scary accurate!
5/15/2008 c3 7derivereine
COLIN DELANEY!

GIRLS HAVE COOTIES!

I lovers you!
5/15/2008 c3 20Pinayprincesa
Aw can't wait to find out what'll happen with Col and Maggie ^_^
5/14/2008 c3 5Pandora's Cube
I love this! Colin is awesome. Can't wait for them to meet!
5/14/2008 c3 4galloptome
Seriously, didn't that suck? I really thought St. Pattie's day was going to go down w/out a single Irishman! That's so cool that you got to go see Colin and Cena and all the others...I'm dying to do that next time they come to NC! ;)

I don't usually like fics that are narrated from the superstar's pov, but you pull this off really well - I can really believe this is Colin talking! You are a great writer btw...!
5/14/2008 c3 162Dark Kaneanite
awe, go colin...he got his contract...I wasn't even that happy when Kane got the ECW championship belt...I woke up my neighbors screaming...they still look at me weird...lol
5/14/2008 c3 4xtobelovedx
Oh yay they are finally going to meet!
5/12/2008 c2 4galloptome
Oh man...I can guess how that feels! My favorite wrestler is actually Finlay but when Smackdown/ECW came to NC a couple weeks ago, he never had a match! :-p Anyway...I hope Maggie and Colin get to meet somehow! You have a very nice writing style, btw. :)
4/30/2008 c2 20Pinayprincesa
Can't wait to find out how Collin and Maggie's night will go when they bump into one another
4/30/2008 c2 semiyapayasam
nICE CHAPTER...probably they'll meet after the show.:D

update soon!

I guess this is the only ColinxOC fic in this whole site!
4/30/2008 c2 162Dark Kaneanite
Yes, Colin will be champ one day, atleast we all hope so...keep it up hun
4/30/2008 c2 Madame Morrison
Wow, I love how you portrayed Colin. Very nice. :D
4/30/2008 c2 7derivereine
Aw Colin!

I love you guys!

This is so cute.
4/30/2008 c2 15Orton Addict
AWW...POOR COLIN...(YES I'M STILL WRITING IN CAPS) MAYBE SOMEDAY HE WILL BE CHAMPION...CRUISERWEIGHT MAYBE IF THEY EVER DEFEND IT AGAIN...MAYBE EVEN TAG CHAMP...I'M SORRY YOU DIDN'T GET TO SEE COLIN OR DAVE AT YOUR HOUSE SHOW BUT THERE WILL BE OTHERS...BELIEVE ME I KNOW...TRIPS AND JOHN HAVE BEEN ALLUDING ME FOR YEARS...ANYWAY...GREAT JOB!
4/30/2008 c1 7derivereine